Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
So it would be too obvious if the killer in Afterparty is the guy who just keeps asking everyone in every ep if they remember him, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Was it established somewhere that Ian created Sarian before Poppy mentions it at the end of the episode? Because up to then I wasn't sure how their stories connected since I don't think there was any point in the ep where Ian was messing with game creation software.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I was initially thinking it was Redditman but he'd be too obvious as the one insinuating himself into the investigation like Yasper did last season. Currently I'm thinking Ulysses tried to poison Feng and Edgar somehow ended up drinking it

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I have never before been first to call the murderer on any mystery show TVIV watches so I'll consider that a personal victory. :toot:

For a moment I thought that episode was going to end on a cliffhanger with Daniel Radcliffe's dead body so I was actually a bit disappointed it didn't happen because that would have been amazing.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

Open Source Idiom posted:

Been psyched for this since I heard it announced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twvPGxuEOEA

The trailer is super misleading though, to the point where I reckon it could hurt the show a bit. It's a science fiction story.

Any details on that spoiler? I tried googling but could only find a regular-sounding synopsis.