Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you interested in another Operation Useless Dirt shirt?
Yes
No
Ask me again when I'm not selling my watch to buy presents for my family
View Results

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
For future reference, folks, make sure you include your name when receiving goods internationally.

Gotta fill out customs forms, after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
I have shipped all packages but one. US goons, let me know if your shirt doesn't arrive by Wednesday. I have tracking numbers to rely on.

International goons, you will almost certainly not get your shirts by Wednesday. I don't have estimates for you.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

:toot:

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

Shirt received, correct size. Smeper Fi thank you for your service!!

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
Correctly sized shirt received. Thanks! o7

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Also got mine!

My wife rolled her eyes at me.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Derp im dumb and the dates have run together and lost meaning

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
Received mine...

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Got mine fam

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Shirts got, GF is pissed she wasn't included :smith:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Two shirts, zero complaints.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

dubzee posted:

Shirts got, GF is pissed she wasn't included :smith:

I think you mean your GF is exited about her new shirt and you are terribly disappointed.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

EBB posted:

I think you mean your GF is exited about her new shirt and you are terribly disappointed.

Should have gone for hoodies too :v:

SterlingArcher
Sep 19, 2010
Got mine today. Thanks!

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

EBB posted:

She is tiny. They look like a burlap sack on her.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Shirts received, and just in time for Xmas. Thanks, McNally Claus!

stinkypete
Nov 27, 2007
wow

Got my 2 shirts and my wife was already trying to claim one. These might be magical shirts!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
I waded through all my domestic tracking numbers. US goons, if you do not have your shirt(s), let me know immediately as they are all showing up as delivered.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I was told mine made it, thanks!

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
US goon checking in! Shirt got and fits perfectly.

Thanks McNally!

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Feb 19, 2022

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Got my shirt and the right size thanks mcnally

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
We should have gotten a spare one to send to that goon from last time who lurked in GiP and then immediately ran to the "SA's greatest Sagas" thread to scream how goons got scammed

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Duzzy Funlop posted:

We should have gotten a spare one to send to that goon from last time who lurked in GiP and then immediately ran to the "SA's greatest Sagas" thread to scream how goons got scammed

Didn't they also brag that "hundreds" of GiPpers were getting scammed?

McNally, do you have stats on how many people post any given month? I'd be surprised if there were more than 50 of us.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Im wondering how many presidents heads we will have to fit on the short before it gets an end date

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

With each additional presidency, remove a building from the background

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Arc Light posted:

Didn't they also brag that "hundreds" of GiPpers were getting scammed?

McNally, do you have stats on how many people post any given month? I'd be surprised if there were more than 50 of us.

No, but I could look into it.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
McNally, as a former mod who knows next to nothing about mod’ing but a fuckload about how some of these things work- don’t pull on that thread, we don’t want anyone looking into GiP. Not even our average users, as I assure you there are dicks with stars next to their name that would use that plus a ton of pearl clutching over cherry picked GiP posts that will “prove” we’re just FYAD for war criminals and need to be next against the wall after FYAD.

I’m pretty baked on brown dragon right now but this is solid advice: Don’t ever fully trust that pit of vipers that is the SA Moderation / Admin team.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

It’s hilarious to me to see high THC dose paranoia in its pure strain triple distilled form.
Sorry McNally, I’m just paranoid when I drink too much brown dragon. 1/4th of a shot next time.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Just so I understand, a Goon stole over $1,000 from other Goons, and some people - including posters in this very thread - are praising this.

I hope someone ratted him out to Paypal.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Just so I understand, a Goon stole over $1,000 from other Goons, and some people - including posters in this very thread - are praising this.

I hope someone ratted him out to Paypal.

Don't get McNally's private snapchat shutdown b. I need that civil war striptease baybeeeeee!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

McNally, as a former mod who knows next to nothing about mod’ing but a fuckload about how some of these things work- don’t pull on that thread, we don’t want anyone looking into GiP. Not even our average users, as I assure you there are dicks with stars next to their name that would use that plus a ton of pearl clutching over cherry picked GiP posts that will “prove” we’re just FYAD for war criminals and need to be next against the wall after FYAD.

I’m pretty baked on brown dragon right now but this is solid advice: Don’t ever fully trust that pit of vipers that is the SA Moderation / Admin team.

I mean I was gonna sit down with a notebook and a pencil and figure it out myself lol

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
AusGoon reporting in, shirt in my mailbox when I got home this afternoon.

BULLETKISS
Jul 3, 2003

I got mine several days ago. Forgot to let you know. Thanks!

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Oh yeah same, thanks!

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
yeah I got mine a week or two ago and never mentioned it because I suck.

It's great, and better quality than the first shirt too. Thanks again

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Hey I still haven’t received mine, I’m gonna go ahead and file a dispute with PayPal.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

FrozenVent posted:

Hey I still haven’t received mine, I’m gonna go ahead and file a dispute with PayPal.

Don't. Just loving don't.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

McNally posted:

Don't. Just loving don't.

:mcnally:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear War
Nov 7, 2012

You're a pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty girl
Yeah mine's not here either, but it's honestly probably a SNAFU in international mail.