Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Comphoto posted:

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=179868
Nation Name: United Peoples
Nation Ruler: Steven the resolute
Why I want to join GOONS in PoliticsandWar: Goons seems to be a good lefist gaming community I would like to be a part of
Favorite Anime: One Punch Man

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
:regd08:

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

bird with big dick posted:

One punch man doesn’t even count as anime it’s like saying your favorite beer is water or your favorite sexual position is abstinence

one punch man volcel posting crew sound off

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

plot twist; he's now informing us of rampant sexualization of children and other degenerate behavior on discord from a member of his alliance ingame.

J4G hero?

Yeah, poo poo got real. Jesus christ.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

orange juche posted:

seriouspost: You did tell the dude to submit a report to the FBI right?

I don't know particulars but I'm assuming certain things may at least get shut down. Dunno.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
Figured I'd repost this

Marxalot posted:

Just dumping a few highlights of the J4G "drama"

:goonsay: :actually:

e: bonus round

Marxalot fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Nov 20, 2019

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Katamari Democracy posted:

So who is the goon that tricked the dude into spending 10 bucks?

Jazz. That said, it may turn out that the OP is the true goon hero. Unironically. This isn't a shitpost.

they can always just scream the n word at marx and ban him from their groyper discord again

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Galaga Galaxian posted:

It’s hilarious how fast the mask of decency shatters off the face of some of these idiots.

Oh like that time one of them decided to own me by teaching me about the necessity of a white ethnostate in the game's public discord?

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Galaga Galaxian posted:

You should slap that F5 some more, cause the P&W forum just went nuclear.

Yeah there's like 10 pages of pubbies discussing age of consent law now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
I feel kind of bad for the dude now. He seems like a mostly afk and apolitical young dude who handed over his passive income browser game to some kind of really stupid people who let the community fester in a real bad way. He doesn't -like- neonazi bullshit, he just doesn't seem to recognize far right cultural signifiers or know what to do about it.