Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Stop putting the fun Pac 12 games on your network no one can watch you dumb conference.

Wazzu Oregon State looks like it's good. Or at least the good kind of bad.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Nov 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Jacob Eason isn't NFL ready but I'm not sure I can sit through another season of this

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

gently caress the loving big 12 refs forever and ever for their awful tedious bullshit beef ref can suck my dick and then no call it all loving day stupid blind rear end in a top hat fuckfaces

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Chieves posted:

gently caress the loving big 12 refs forever and ever for their awful tedious bullshit beef ref can suck my dick and then no call it all loving day stupid blind rear end in a top hat fuckfaces

i don't know what this is in reference to but, same. gently caress all refs

downout
Jul 6, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Stop putting the fun Pac 12 games on your network no one can watch you dumb conference.

Wazzu Oregon State looks like it's good. Or at least the good kind of bad.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Gonna own when Washington struggles to reach 30 points against this garbage-rear end Coug defense

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
How's Colorado's offense this year? I assume not good because Colorado, but it sure seems like they're having their way with Washington's D on this drive.

By scoring 94th out of 130, on the bright side that makes the offense slightly better than the defense.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
fresno almost just got safety'd because the QB ran back into the endzone (????)

2nd and 33 lol

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wait a second. So the playoff is almost certainly Clemson, LSU, and the Big 10 Champ, but then who's the fourth? Assuming of course Bama beats Auburn which is NOT a given at this point, I just don't even know man. Big 12 champ is probably most likely other than Bama? Or UGA if they beat LSU?

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Holy poo poo, we did it, fam! CU beat Washington! whooo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DrunkPanda posted:

Holy poo poo, we did it, fam! CU beat Washington! whooo

buffs bitch

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Grittybeard posted:

How's Colorado's offense this year? I assume not good because Colorado, but it sure seems like they're having their way with Washington's D on this drive.

By scoring 94th out of 130, on the bright side that makes the offense slightly better than the defense.

Our offense mostly sucks but has the tendency to pull some REALLY nice long sustained drives out of their rear end sometimes. We closed out the ASU game with a really long drive to end the game, was a 1 score game. Then 2 weeks ago, in the Stanford game, we had 2 drives that ate up 12 min in the 4th quarter including the game winning drive. and then the drive you just watched against Washington where they closed out the game. Almost did same thing against USC except kept shooting themselves in the foot with crucial penalties to ruin the drives. Almost did same thing against Arizona too, but once again shat the bed at the end

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Don’t forget Hawaii and SDSU are playing for the Mountain West West Championship right now, live on Facebook

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
B U F F S

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

General Dog posted:

Don’t forget Hawaii and SDSU are playing for the Mountain West West Championship right now, live on Facebook

sigh

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
haha, SDSU punter player of the game

Mountain West West is a bit of a mess huh? Hawaii gets bowl eligible and clinches the MWC title game

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Kahlil Tate should've transferred and used his grad school year somewhere that would've featured him. Sumlin loving sucks, Mazone loving sucks, Arizona loving sucks. Somehow they managed to make me feel bad about the team in a year where I expected them to win 2-3 games, having to watch them do this poo poo offense is more offensive than losing. Also, Gunnell probably loving sucks too, I mean maybe the terrible offensive line is to blame but at this point I've seen him complete a slant to the right perfectly a couple dozen times and all of his other passes are worthless so the future at least right now looks pretty dim but maybe after a summer he'll be okay.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
cougs binch

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

What an idiot

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
WAR EAGLE

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Driveby shitposting to say gently caress bama

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Why are y'all posting in last week's thread

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Sorry, I still had it bookmarked and when I accidentally posted in it it bumped the thread to the top of the forum, causing others to make the same mistake.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Whoops

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Lol saban can’t get a kicker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967