Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Be curious if the Ravens are in a historically dominate stretch with these last two wins, and possibly going back to the Seahawks.

It'd have to be DVOA, I think? Only metric I know that tries to judge both the quality of the win and the quality of the opponents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Though as of last week LAR are 12th and HOU is only 17th, so not as good as I thought

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Wasn't Dallas looking like one of the better teams in the league less than a month ago? I know lol Garrett, but he didn't turn into a pumpkin just for the last two weeks

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

OxySnake posted:

Alan Page being unanimous was fairly obvious, John Randle making it is cool.

JJ Watt should absolutely of been voted in. 3 DPOY alone should of gotten him in.

Diva Cupcake posted:

A good point about the list reflecting the bias of the committee members and when they came up in the league.

https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/status/1200747536618860544

I don't know how much influence Belichick specifically had, but I wonder if him playing against all the guys from '00-'10 influenced this.

"JJ Watt? Great player, but just do x y and z to scheme him out of existence. Now Buck Buchanan, there's a guy nobody could figure out"