Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Game isn’t over, but the cowboys are garbage. Lions/bears was a good game at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
Goodbye Jason Garrett

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Adun posted:

Goodbye Jason Garrett

I hope he gets extended.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Game isn’t over, but the cowboys are garbage. Lions/bears was a good game at least.

Bills Cowboys is a good game. I enjoy their sadness

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Friendship ended with Matt(s)

Now David is my best friend (until other teams have a week of prep time + actual game tape)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
With the Buffalo Bills now 9-3 we're one step closer to a Niners-Bills Super Bowl. It's of vital importance this happen, since I've determined scientifically our present Hellworld is the result of these two teams never playing each other in an early 90s Super Bowl. The compounded damage to the timeline can only be corrected if there's a Niners-Bills Super Bowl, and we're running out of time to make it happen.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Nov 29, 2019

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Your 9-3 Buffalo Bills

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Your 9-3 Buffalo Bills
I can't believe we have 9 wins by the end of November and are by far the favorite for a wild card. Usually we're, like, 6-6 and hoping things break just right for us to get a wild card at 9-7 and then we finish 7-9.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I hope he gets extended.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Zeke screamed for almost a minute in the locker room. He yelled “all we do is lose!”

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I hope he gets extended.

Four more years! Four more years!

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

With the Buffalo Bills now 9-3 we're one step closer to a Niners-Bills Super Bowl. It's of vital importance this happen, since I've determined scientifically our present Hellworld is the result of these two teams never playing each other in an early 90s Super Bowl. The compounded damage to the timeline can only be corrected if there's a Niners-Bills Super Bowl, and we're running out of time to make it happen.

inshallah. May The Run(pbuh) see fit to bless us with this most holy of events

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Zeke screamed for almost a minute in the locker room. He yelled “all we do is lose!”

:yeshaha:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

I just want to say, by contrast, that everything's been poo poo since 2001 and the Titans lost in the Super Bowl the previous year and, y'know, I'm just saying, if you want to correct hellworld, let the Titans win the Super Bowl maybe, just saying, just putting that out there.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yes yes yes! Who bout dem cowboys.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Probably Magic posted:

I just want to say, by contrast, that everything's been poo poo since 2001 and the Titans lost in the Super Bowl the previous year and, y'know, I'm just saying, if you want to correct hellworld, let the Titans win the Super Bowl maybe, just saying, just putting that out there.

Let the Titans play the Bears in the superbowl.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

:hmmyes:

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I mean the cure for the cowboys is around the corner: mitch trubisky

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

https://twitter.com/Mark_inFairport/status/1200214589050441728?s=19

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Probably Magic posted:

Titans suck lmao should have picked a good team :mrgw:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Titans suck lmao should have picked a good team :mrgw:

At the time, I was rooting for exclusively LA teams and there weren't any back then, but now I'm free and am safe to root for... the Rams, gently caress.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Probably Magic posted:

Not until you bring back the Oilers uniforms :colbert:

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

There is no greater potential Superbowl match-up than Vikings - Bills. That game will never end with a winner.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The titans are Americas team

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LMAO.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
gently caress Gary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KaCH7U3B1I

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/1200220110142738432?s=20

https://twitter.com/SlaterNFL/status/1200224474626502656?s=20

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Apparently there was a meltdown in the locker room.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

:lol: Bills Own

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Darth Brooks posted:

There is no greater potential Superbowl match-up than Vikings - Bills. That game will never end with a winner.

Of the teams that have previously made the Super Bowl, yeah, but Lions-Browns would probably be an even more insane thing that would have equal odds of ending like 5-2 or 6-4 (With a 1-point safety) or 56-55 after a Carney-like missed PAT prevents it from going to OT.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Apparently there was a meltdown in the locker room.

https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/1200232550507204608
https://twitter.com/jonmachota/status/1200225595705188358

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
the bills are 9-3 what lol

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Garrett should have been fired at halftime, that was a sorry rear end performance.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Garrett should have been fired after the 2010 season after seeing out the season as interim coach.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Garrett should have been fired after the 2010 season after seeing out the season as interim coach.

Much props for him turning down the Ravens job

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I'm in love.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/clarencehilljr/status/1200215203121651712?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
they should learn to lose with class like the bengals :kamina: