Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

fsif posted:

I'm in love.

That guy is my favorite player. Bless the Miami Dolphins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Chromatic posted:

the bills are 9-3 what lol

Their defense is nuts

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
9 sacks
3 screwed up offsides kicks
3 NFC South straight titles
1 fat man smash of Matt Ryan
https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status/1200256248970653696
1st in the playoffs

https://twitter.com/SaintsNOW/status/1200272435699994624/photo/1

Who Dat baby.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The 49ers are gonna crush us into paste. Forfeit so we can save brees for the playoffs

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

really queer Christmas posted:

The 49ers are gonna crush us into paste. Forfeit so we can save brees for the playoffs

We need an anti-Kawalimus rule.

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.

really queer Christmas posted:

Brees' thumb suddenly is too sore to play next week

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Saints got bailed outta that game which is good cause now we can go rest up against the... 49ers?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Silly Burrito posted:

We need an anti-Kawalimus rule.

The Saints have looked like poo poo since the bye and the 49ers have a filthy defense. It's a pretty reasonable take.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
So what was the commotion in the lockeroom?
Also who the hell thought at the beggining of the year The Bills of all teams would go 9-3 at the end on November? Its absurd they're even a wildcard because of lol pats but I dont think anyone saw them being this good. Too bad their offense is made of old rubber which will kill them in the post season.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I want the Bills to beat the patriots in the playoffs

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Barudak posted:

I want the Bills to beat the patriots in the playoffs

:yeah:

This, or the Ravens

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.

Zwabu posted:

:yeah:

This, or the Ravens

Ravens already hilariously beat the Pats in the playoffs. Let someone else join the ride.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

really enjoying mitch being slightly better than the most dogshit operations in the NFL

Barudak
May 7, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

really enjoying mitch being slightly better than the most dogshit operations in the NFL

Mitch: This bag of dog poop isnt on fire

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The flaming bag of dog poop has now intercepted mitch trubisky

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/bloggingtheboys/status/1200212621934370817?s=21

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I don't know who is directly in charge of the Saints onside kick practices but I'd probably suggest polishing up that resume.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

I don't know who is directly in charge of the Saints onside kick practices but I'd probably suggest polishing up that resume.

Well I think you have all the qualifications we need to teach English here let me just review your resume and good lord

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

https://twitter.com/BUFSportsTalk/status/1200224785353117701?s=20

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Silly Burrito posted:

I dont care who gets fired, just fire someone loving hell.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Yes it does. Thats why the Browns are better than the Bills, Ravens, and Steelers and the Broncos are better than the Browns. Oh poo poo the Bills beat the Broncos, and the Ravens beat the Patriots who beat the Browns so now there is some sort of paradox.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Best response

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 10:05 on Nov 29, 2019

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I’m laughing that the Cowboys are melting down because they’re only .500 and got whooped by a good team.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mega64 posted:

I’m laughing that the Cowboys are melting down because they’re only .500 and got whooped by a good team.

Being .500 has been the Garrett experience

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

This is true in isolation, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the 9-3 team that goes on the road to beat the 6-6 team convincingly is probably the better team!

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Dallas sports radio is still amazingly apologetic for Garrett. Like half the people I hear on the various stations say "well you can't put it on the coach if the players don't execute/play well" and have said that for the last few weeks.

Um... isn't that EXACTLY who you put it on, especially if it happens a lot?

Also, so much of that game was classic Garrett. The go for it on 4th and 1 play way in your own end just to respond to the critics. Then playing for the (missed) FG during the stretch where it makes a real difference.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Zwabu posted:

Dallas sports radio is still amazingly apologetic for Garrett. Like half the people I hear on the various stations say "well you can't put it on the coach if the players don't execute/play well" and have said that for the last few weeks.

Um... isn't that EXACTLY who you put it on, especially if it happens a lot?

I dunno, guys. Can we really evaluate Jason Garrett as a head coach in the national football league after only 10 years? Is that really enough time to say, "Hey, maybe this guy isn't so good?"

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

What does Garrett even do? He doesn’t coach or call plays for the offense or defense. Is he a mascot? Idgi

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
The Eagles are a tremendous disappointment so watching the Cowboys poo poo the bed in this fashion is basically the only enjoyment football provides me anymore

Garrett can coach the Cowboys for as long as he wants

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Toaster Beef posted:

Garrett can coach the Cowboys for as long as he wants

:hellyeah:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Diva Cupcake posted:

What does Garrett even do? He doesn’t coach or call plays for the offense or defense. Is he a mascot? Idgi

Holds up one finger.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

The funniest part of Garrett going for it on 4th inside his own 20 is that that drive ended with a punt on 4th and 6 from the Bills’ 45 which iirc was like 90th percentile in the surrender index.

LightReaper
May 3, 2007

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/11/buffalo-bills-are-americas-spirit-animal-says-nate-burleson.html

quote:

“I know we’re supposed to talk about the Cowboys and I get it. We have this graphic on the bottom of the screen that shows the Cowboys right there. Let me get this camera. See that graphic right there? With all due respect to the producers, you know what, I’m tired of talking about this team," Burleson said ripping up his notes on Dallas. “I’m tired. This is ridiculous. As talented as they are... I get it, they’re America’s Team. Why aren’t we talking about America’s Spirit Animal in the Buffalo Bills?"

It's a silly line but I am high on this victory and really got a kick out of it.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

The funniest part of Garrett going for it on 4th inside his own 20 is that that drive ended with a punt on 4th and 6 from the Bills’ 45 which iirc was like 90th percentile in the surrender index.

I thought it was the drive before that ended on the 4th and 6 punt and then he went for it

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

The Suffering of the Succotash.
It's Black Friday and I'm thankful that they needed to bring an excavator into the Goatse Stadium to dig Matt Ryan out of the turf.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Someone needs to make one of those videos where the person floats through space and time but with Matt Ryan

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Diva Cupcake posted:

All that clapping is good for keeping up people’s spirits.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Wasn't there a rumour that Garrett has been overriding some of the play calling this year, especially in games where the offense has stalled?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Is Josh Allen actually good, I listened to the radio driving home last night and some old rear end announcer extolled him nonstop as the best young qb in the league over Lamar which is obviously stupid. But is Allen at least a dalton?