Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
stuffed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Wait wait is it too late for an Al:lol:bama?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Dango Bango posted:

Just flipped to the Territorial Cup. Why does Sparky have a mustache?

He's a chad

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003
Making baby jesus cry since 1984.
Semin:lol:es

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Florida fake punts unsuccessfully inside their own 35 up 23 points, then on the ensuing drive FSU goes nowhere and misses a field goal wide left. Great stuff all around.

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003
Making baby jesus cry since 1984.
How bad is UGA going to get crushed next week?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
did Lincoln Riley get hair plugs

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Rick posted:

He's a chad

:hmmyes:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Zero_Grade posted:

Florida fake punts unsuccessfully inside their own 35 up 23 points, then on the ensuing drive FSU goes nowhere and misses a field goal wide left. Great stuff all around.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer group of assholes. GO GATA

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Arizona offensive line is so bad.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

boomer

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Sooner

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

LeeMajors posted:

Wait wait is it too late for an Al:lol:bama?

Keep posting it until at least next year's iron bowl

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
nice hail mary to the 30 on first down :thunk:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Really tried to miss the XP there

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pac-12, those standings. Woof!

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

Pac-12, those standings. Woof!

parity

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Running the ball was working pretty well so let's change it up and pass on every down

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Arizona has somehow killed fewer clocks receiving the ball under 5 minutes than Richrod did and the problem Richrod teams had is they usually just scored too fast in those situations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Rick posted:

Arizona has somehow killed fewer clocks receiving the ball under 5 minutes than Richrod did and the problem Richrod teams had is they usually just scored too fast in those situations.

What happened to Khalil Tate? He was so fun, is it all Sumlin or has he had nagging injuries or what?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Qwijib0 posted:

Running the ball was working pretty well so let's change it up and pass on every down

I'm crying

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

What happened to Khalil Tate? He was so fun, is it all Sumlin or has he had nagging injuries or what?

They used injuries as the excuse last year but it's all Sumlin or at least all Mazzone.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Dislike.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
I don't know why ASU can't catch tonight, but I love it.

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

DrunkPanda posted:

Colorado's seriously going to be way better off once Montez is gone. Never seen a fifth year senior that was so unaware of the game clock or had 0 pocket presence. He has the mental game of a true freshman, which is baffling considering he's been the starter for 3 years..

To sum up the last four years of my text messages, Montez sucks

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'll guess I'll take up by one at the half.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Grittybeard posted:

He hosed himself over by pitching a fit when they tried to hire an option coach

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Run defense still in the locker room, I see.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
neat

:sigh:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
"Arizona is big" trivia.

hell of a crew you got there ESPN

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

whats up

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
lol you gotta be kidding me

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

MourningView posted:

He hosed himself over by pitching a fit when they tried to hire an option coach

That is true actually. Tate thinking he is a pro style QB meant he definitely pitched a fit about that and bought in to the new system and like the numbers he put up in it last year actually were pretty solid, he definitely has an arm. This system though just does him no favor because it relies on the type of pass he might be worst at which is the quick read.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

hifi posted:

whats up

ASU sucks but adopting a hand sign just barely different from the shocker is pretty funny.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When the ASU punter muffed the punt but then the ball bounced to the 15 it was the clear sign that fate was against Arizona tonight.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I guess Mazzone and Tate got in a big argument on the sidelines.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Yes, keep Tate in the game, thank you.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

SourKraut posted:

this tate yes plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

SourKraut posted:

You have no clue what you're taking about per usual.