Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:shlick:

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

I am glad you have this to distract you from Boylen

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Here is my Alabama take: they are worse than their record and achieved the season they did through a combination of most of the sec being trash and being propelled by sheer arrogance

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lasagna Pilot posted:

I am glad you have this to distract you from Boylen

evevry single sports team i like completely loving sucks at the same time, i'm losing it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

evevry single sports team i like completely loving sucks at the same time, i'm losing it

I'm sure Chicagos big ten team will welcome you

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Watching that iron bowl I achieved 4 beers in 4 quarters, don't know if that's ever been done by anyone before

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006
Vols bitch.

It’s good to see us make 7-5 after the start of the season. I’m stoked to see our seniors end their time on a high note. Let’s beat whoever in the bowl game and carry this steam into next season!

The 2020 schedule looks pretty good too. Early matchup with Oklahoma in Norman and we draw Georgia late in the year.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
HURDLE

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Metapod posted:

I'm sure Chicagos big ten team will welcome you

i am sorry but i am genuinely mystified by this

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome
Drive-by posting to say gently caress Bama, gently caress Saban, and gently caress the Auburn Trustees for trying to get off the Gus Bus

War Eagle Bitch

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Watching that iron bowl I achieved 4 beers in 4 quarters, don't know if that's ever been done by anyone before

HOW

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

WDIIA posted:

Drive-by posting to say gently caress Bama, gently caress Saban, and gently caress the Auburn Trustees for trying to get off the Gus Bus

War Eagle Bitch

Jimmy Raynes is somewhere loving pissed, yelling into his phone at a branch manager of yellawood

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

John Wick of Dogs posted:

wow do you need to go to the hospital or something that's VERY unsafe and very cringe bro

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice

Sir Thats Gross posted:

Vols bitch.

It’s good to see us make 7-5 after the start of the season. I’m stoked to see our seniors end their time on a high note. Let’s beat whoever in the bowl game and carry this steam into next season!

The 2020 schedule looks pretty good too. Early matchup with Oklahoma in Norman and we draw Georgia late in the year.

drat we have to play Oklahoma again next year? Welp guess we'll see how much we've really improved

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Cthulu Carl posted:

Does SB Nation still do This Week In Schadenfreude?

Because goddamn this would be a good harvest if they do.

Yes but it's done by the bama guys and the cowards are incapable of self reflection

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

https://twitter.com/WatwoodJesusDo_/status/1200966103142416385

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

WatwoodJesusDo_

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

You coached under Belichick bitch, you're supposed to know all the dumb tricks

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I regret to inform you all that Michigan State escaped Maryland 19-16 and thus there will be one more game of Mark Dantonio coaching Brian Lewerke

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

(pops neck)

(stretches shoulders)

(clears throat)

(steps into mic)

(takes deep breath)

Georgia beat Georgia Tech by the biggest margin of victory ever in the series despite looking like utter trash for three-fourths of the game and while losing D'Andre Swift because James Coley's dumb rear end decided to call a wildcat for the first time all year so of course it ended in a fumble and an injury and also George Pickens got ejected and will miss a half against LSU because he beat the absolute piss out of a Tech DB and this team remains a disaster aesthetically but were able to cruise to a win over Tech because the talent differential is so big and to be frank I don't know if Collins will really ever close that gap but onto next week and hoo boy is LSU gonna kill this team

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Henchman of Santa posted:

I regret to inform you all that Michigan State escaped Maryland 19-16 and thus there will be one more game of Mark Dantonio coaching Brian Lewerke

Well at least it'll be an easy bowl trip for the families of all the Detroit kids

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

D.N. Nation posted:

(pops neck)

(stretches shoulders)

(clears throat)

(steps into mic)

(takes deep breath)

Georgia beat Georgia Tech by the biggest margin of victory ever in the series despite looking like utter trash for three-fourths of the game and while losing D'Andre Swift because James Coley's dumb rear end decided to call a wildcat for the first time all year so of course it ended in a fumble and an injury and also George Pickens got ejected and will miss a half against LSU because he beat the absolute piss out of a Tech DB and this team remains a disaster aesthetically but were able to cruise to a win over Tech because the talent differential is so big and to be frank I don't know if Collins will really ever close that gap but onto next week and hoo boy is LSU gonna kill this team

Next week is gonna be hard to watch.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

Maryland is a very, very bad team. I didn't watch this game, but that score is awful for MSU.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

WDIIA posted:

War Eagle Bitch

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Liberty is 7-5. They will get to count one of their FCS wins (Hampton, Maine) plus UMass, Buffalo, New Mexico and TWO wins vs New Mexico State to be bowl eligible.

The sheer brazenness of this sham schedule is amazing. I'm glad they're going to a bowl because it's hilarious and I hope a Sun Belt team beats them by 50.

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006

Flyin Jim Elbows posted:

drat we have to play Oklahoma again next year? Welp guess we'll see how much we've really improved

Yeah, second game of the year. Our notable losses to graduation or NFL are Bituli, Jennings, Warrior, Darrell Taylor, and Callaway, as far as I can think of right now. I’m probably missing more. I’m not sure who comes up next in the depth chart, but those are some shoes to fill. At least we won’t have to see Jalen Hurts though, right?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

skaboomizzy posted:

Liberty is 7-5. They will get to count one of their FCS wins (Hampton, Maine) plus UMass, Buffalo, New Mexico and TWO wins vs New Mexico State to be bowl eligible.

The sheer brazenness of this sham schedule is amazing. I'm glad they're going to a bowl because it's hilarious and I hope a Sun Belt team beats them by 50.

Honestly don’t understand how they can have a division 1 team. Might as well let Bob Jones University in.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Honestly don’t understand how they can have a division 1 team. Might as well let Bob Jones University in.

No conference is ever going to let Liberty join. Hell, BYU is too weird for the Mountain West, nobody is going to let Jerry Falwell Jr's diploma mill and grifting emporium in.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

go gator

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

MourningView posted:

Well at least it'll be an easy bowl trip for the families of all the Detroit kids

I’m so pissed Christmas is in the middle of the week this year because if that bowl matchup is actually MSU vs. Florida State I would love to stay in Michigan an extra two days to see it

Free Gratis
Apr 17, 2002

Karate Jazz Wolf
https://twitter.com/MattMoscona/status/1200935820653449217?s=20

This Kevin Nash Fingerpoke of Doom level flop is all I want to watch for the next month.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Bobby Bowden once wrote a letter asking lenience for an FSU football player who once raped and shot and left a woman for dead while stealing her Christmas presents.

Jameis Winston once stole crab legs, sexually assaulted a woman, callously screamed gently caress HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY on youtube or whatever and received nary a slap on the wrist.

FSU has left a trail of tears and rape kits across the panhandle and their misery delights me.

A backup UF QB and a defense hobbled by Todd Grantham breaking them in two pieces has made my evening. Wuerffel bless.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

skaboomizzy posted:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I dropped my bama alum wife at the airport before the iron bowl started (usually I have to console her for hours after a loss if not days) she and the kid and mother in law all flew away and I have spent s whole day getting hammered while watching her dumb team lose then watching one cut of the dead and now brotherhood of the wolf and folks this is the life

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice

Sir Thats Gross posted:

Yeah, second game of the year. Our notable losses to graduation or NFL are Bituli, Jennings, Warrior, Darrell Taylor, and Callaway, as far as I can think of right now. I’m probably missing more. I’m not sure who comes up next in the depth chart, but those are some shoes to fill. At least we won’t have to see Jalen Hurts though, right?

Oh no.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Bosushi! posted:

https://twitter.com/MattMoscona/status/1200935820653449217?s=20

This Kevin Nash Fingerpoke of Doom level flop is all I want to watch for the next month.

These A&M geeks were doing this last week, too. Enough already.

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003
Making baby jesus cry since 1984.
Florida's only two losses are to the two teams in the SEC championship game. Bama and Florida both lost to LSU, and Florida beat Auburn while Bama lost to Auburn. Bama will still be ranked ahead of us, won't they?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

superbelch posted:

Florida's only two losses are to the two teams in the SEC championship game. Bama and Florida both lost to LSU, and Florida beat Auburn while Bama lost to Auburn. Bama will still be ranked ahead of us, won't they?

Something something prestige and the past harrumph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

skaboomizzy posted:

No conference is ever going to let Liberty join. Hell, BYU is too weird for the Mountain West, nobody is going to let Jerry Falwell Jr's diploma mill and grifting emporium in.

The MWC would take BYU back in a heartbeat