Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

As sad as it is, the Texans embarrassing the Pats in primetime was going to be my superbowl. After the way it ended it no longer qualifies. Guess they'll have to win the actual superbowl now :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

What

Why would you be down on this win Texans fans? We finally beat the Patriots! That's all that matters. Raise the flag!

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
never, EVER feel bad about defeating New England

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kirios posted:

What

Why would you be down on this win Texans fans? We finally beat the Patriots! That's all that matters. Raise the flag!

Nope I demand a literal Superbowl win

You won't dissuade me, traitor :colbert:

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
I got to see my favorite team cause Brady to throw a sideline fit. Was more than worth any late game clownery

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Kirios posted:

What

it was weird to see the "allow" defense in the field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Marin Karin posted:

I got to see my favorite team cause Brady to throw a sideline fit. Was more than worth any late game clownery

Not the first time BOB has caused some Brady sideline misery

Which is incidentally the whole reason he has a job

e: Anyway it's pretty sweet to finally have the Texans win a game against the Patriots that the Pats were actually trying to win :unsmith: