Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

Ghost Dog posted:

its a joke about how the only rusher the jets defense stopped was robert griffin the third, the backup qb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

its a joke about how the only rusher the jets defense stopped was robert griffin the third, the backup qb.

lol

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
vegas had lamars passing td even at 15.5. He has 33

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Despera posted:

vegas had lamars passing td even at 15.5. He has 33

Remember when the Chargers figured out Lamar and he was dead in the water this year?

Everyone assumed there was no way for him to improve or for the coaches to get better schemes going on their improvised offense.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Grittybeard posted:

Remember when the Chargers figured out Lamar and he was dead in the water this year?

Everyone assumed there was no way for him to improve or for the coaches to get better schemes going on their improvised offense.

i mean i spent a long time pointing out that they managed to SHUT DOWN an offense that was installed mid season and had like 5 different plays so im gonna need my pop dog was right thread

also said all lamar needed to do was be able to accurately throw a deep sideline ball to punish safeties/lack there of and he would be an incredible player

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

also also said that greg roman was one of the best offensive coordinators in the league around the time kawalimus was saying fire everyone

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

also also said that greg roman was one of the best offensive coordinators in the league around the time kawalimus was saying fire everyone

think hes been saying fire everyone since 1996

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if you dont think he loving loved ted marchibroda you are delusional

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ghost Dog posted:

if you dont think he loving loved ted marchibroda you are delusional

huh? what? he loved someone from the 1999-2003 period? no way!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

I'm glad we went with Marchibroda. That Belichick guy was never going to amount to anything.