Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Francoose
Feb 1, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chairchucker posted:

There's a lot here but this in particular has me puzzled. He's only been playing like 10 seasons. There's probably a few players who have more wins under their belt than he has total games played.

Keep reading Einstein... we’ll wait

*sighs and checks watch again*

*presses play on this again and smiles*

https://streamable.com/esbca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Francoose posted:

Proud to say that at least I’ve never sat sobbing like a fraud bitchbaby calling the league to get Draymond Green suspended

https://twitter.com/BeeradLakers/status/1223267062358822912?s=20

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Francoose posted:

Keep reading Einstein... we’ll wait

I mean, there was a full stop. It was all one sentence. Did you mean to have a comma instead, so that the following sentence was an integral part of the statement? Because at the moment it's not.

Francoose
Feb 1, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chairchucker posted:

I mean, there was a full stop. It was all one sentence. Did you mean to have a comma instead, so that the following sentence was an integral part of the statement? Because at the moment it's not.

*blood splurting out of my fatal wound*

...no.. the punctuation police... they got me... can’t believe it finally ends this way... guck...

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Well yeah, punctuation changes the actual meaning of the words you write, that's why people use it.

Francoose
Feb 1, 2020

by Nyc_Tattoo

MourningView posted:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

One more month or so and the entire nba can finally waken from their slumber

What a wake up call it’s going to be next year too hahah

https://twitter.com/gswchris/status/1223089848178753536?s=21

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies
Taking Six Months Off for a Sprained Hand: The Stephen W. "Steph" Curry Story

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

This is pathetic

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Francoose posted:

*blood splurting out of my fatal wound*

...no.. the punctuation police... they got me... can’t believe it finally ends this way... guck...

i mean being permad is actually getting owned by the punctuation police yeah.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Spending $100s of dollars to troll is insanely loving funny

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Something really funny during the game yesterday was cp3 started off like 0-6 and Booker started off hot so the suns broadcast put up a graphic that said allstar worthy. I wish I could find it its amazing

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

straight up brolic posted:

My objection is mostly that it is such a dull bit

what if I liked guy who you didn't like hmmm??? does that offend you???

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Terrence Davis got robbed from the rising stars game

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Metapod posted:

Something really funny during the game yesterday was cp3 started off like 0-6 and Booker started off hot so the suns broadcast put up a graphic that said allstar worthy. I wish I could find it its amazing

I watched Bucks-Nuggets and the fan poll for the Nuggets broadcast was about the biggest all-star snub and while Booker won the poll one of the announcers said something like "but the fact is he hasn't been good against the Nuggets and you have to take that into account"

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010

Metapod posted:

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
I wish there was a rule in this thread and irl where if someone says that someone got snubbed for something the poster must name the player he would replace, because that would probably lead to either a better understanding of what different people value, or mockery, or both.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Dutchy posted:

"but the fact is he hasn't been good against the Nuggets and you have to take that into account"

Wise words

Ty lmao

dokmo posted:

I wish there was a rule in this thread and irl where if someone says that someone got snubbed for something the poster must name the player he would replace, because that would probably lead to either a better understanding of what different people value, or mockery, or both.

People just want to yell op

weed cat
Dec 23, 2010

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
1. crisp awl
2. how long has monkeu been doing this? i feel like i saw his name on the banlist like 7 years ago

edit found the rap sheet nvm

weed cat fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Feb 1, 2020

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

taking the bait and responding to monkeu every time makes you no different than dubs legend and actual #1 option kevin durant, the shookest shook rear end bitch to ever lace em up

THE KOBE factory seems tight af idk man

Declan MacManus fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Feb 1, 2020

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Metapod posted:

People just want to yell op

I guess, but it feels like a missed opportunity to have something a little more substantive in the thread.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

booker should be in over rudy gobert

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

I usually don’t, I just wanted to give more shine to tKf

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

The Walrus posted:

Terrence Davis got robbed from the rising stars game

He really did. And to fill the Dokmo demand he should replace Miles Bridges, Pascall, or Nunn

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

Even as a Hornets fan I could probably do with a little less Miles Bridges

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I value 'clutchness' and 'go get itiveness' and 'betting on yourselfness' and I would add Wendell Carter jr to that list above that TD should be in over, dude was drafted two years ago.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

The Walrus posted:

I value 'clutchness' and 'go get itiveness' and 'betting on yourselfness' and I would add Wendell Carter jr to that list above that TD should be in over, dude was drafted two years ago.

He was drafted the same year as Luka, Trae, etc but yeah he's worse than Davis too, although i think that's more the Bulls' fault than him

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
of course I'm ignoring team construction but whatever edit and also I'm being dumb on years aka pulling an euphronius

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
i edited specifically to avoid a euphronius response

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

just add something about trump into any of your posts and theres absolutely zero percent chance euphronius will post his response in the right thread

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

straight up brolic posted:

It's also kinda sad but yes, it's definitely also hilarious

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/anthonyvslater/status/1223651660922327040?s=21
celebrate good times

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Lol. I love this.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NotWearingPants posted:

Lol. I love this.

It's pretty great.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

dokmo posted:

Tbh this thread is better than that than TV commentors but that's not a high bar to clear.

"How is this guy not an all star???" says tv man who selected 20 all stars for the west.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Should I be mocking Providence's David Duke to the Pelicans or the Celtics?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

dokmo posted:

Yeah it's kind of like when people say "he's an above average starting X" and then names 15 people people that are better

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i say there are at least 20, maybe even 30, top 10 players in the nba. when jordan played there was at most 5 or 6 top 20 players. very sad

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Booker is an allstar the issue is there are 15 all stars in the west lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

At least they didn’t put curry in