Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Breaking quest chains is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
These developers are absolutely terrible at their jobs. Do they outsource all of their work to a 8 year old boy, who just does whatever seems cool for him?
Seriously, what kind of weirdass quest was that? Find some cog in the middle of some forest and bring it there to unlock that.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Maple's utter disregard for gameplay balance and busted luck is quite fun, but Sally is genuinely impressive. Faking skills by pure aptitude, just to mess with someones intel and sneaking around one group to manipulate them to become unwilling mercenaries against another are both great actions.

Also everyone is completely jaded by now. "So, she's a mecha kaiju now? Well that's convenient."

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Man, imagine being part of one of the guilds in between rank 7 and 10. They were wiped out for no reason whatsoever.

The rules of this event are to collect points by hoarding seeds.
"But what if we just kill everyone repeatedly until nobody remains?"