Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Paper Lion posted:

can someone link the rest in peace nggnghgnghgg clip again, its impossible to google. namaste

Undertake Rest In Peace Growl bring it up

Nice of Becky to show her title to both sides of the audience during her entrance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

d8uv posted:

are they going to play the whole thing? like... all of it?

Must be Monday

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Joan Jett Bad Reputation for Rousey.. potentially the only good live music entrance... ever???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMRzJK80KSA

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

They did Becky and Rhonda so dirty with this match, loving hell. Putting Charlotte in at the last minute was absolute horseshit

Dude Charlotte woulda been LIVID if she wasn't in the first women's wrestlemania main event. Just not being in the title scene 3 months made her trademark her indy name.

You know, this match isnt good but its way better than people made it sound. I guess a bad ending just sours a match that hard.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Worth remembering this was the final match in a SEVEN AND A HALF HOUR show

pfft that wrestlemania wasnt even too big for one night.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Maybe the ending will make more sense to me on the 2nd viewing

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
This match is reeeally not bad watched alone

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Intruder posted:

lol this thread for a clip show has more posts than your normal Smackdown thread in non-covid circumstances

I'm still holding out hope one smackdown in the next few weeks replays a reigns vs corbin match

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
"TABLES ARE FOR BITCHES"

'Ronda says she doesn't need a table'

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Blaise330 posted:

Maybe the ending will make more sense to me on the 2nd viewing

OMFG I MISSED IT. I SWEAR I LOOKED AWAY 5 SECONDS. When tf did it happen

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Darn, I was hoping it was kayfabe when Becky said 2 months ago she has superpowers that give her eyes in the back of her head.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jerusalem posted:

Apparently they did it deliberately to set up a return match of just Becky and Ronda... except then Ronda decided she was done (after mocking the news sites that reported she was done) and so Becky's big victory in the main event of Wrestlemania forever has an asterisk against it for no benefit.

Didn't she have an injury? Unless you mean why she didn't come back after healing.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Lol the song just resumes. The music guy literally just hit pause/unpause on the mp3.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Okay this infinite revolving door of KO and Rollins teammates has to STOP

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Most tv time the tag division has gotten in years is cause all the teams keep 6 man tagging with a 1v1 feud that Vince actually cares about. Zelina's men only became a tag team like a week ago and they're already messiah fodder.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Austin pretty tall. He's winning the rumble next year.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Think its worth mentioning the #1 contender to the raw tag team titles is 2 nxt guys who just met tonight.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

STAC Goat posted:

AEW really scaring WWE into taking their tag divisions more seriously.

With AoP out the #2 heel team is Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkings. And most people don't even know they're heel now.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Rhonne posted:

When did they turn heel?

When they wrestled the vikings during the preshow of last ppv, they were in the heel corner and Erik was doing babyface in peril spots all match while Zack and Curt were being all mean.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I kinda want to know whats the end game to Zelina gathering an army of sexy men

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Michael Cole: BROKEN UP BY AUSTIN FURY

close enough

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jerusalem posted:

OH MY loving GOD HE DIDN'T CATCH HIM AT ALL! FUCCCCKKKK!!!!

Pouring out my solo cup in solemn for our fallen comrade. It was a great career Montez.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Austin: You ever get that feeling like you're forgetting something?

*BONE CRUNCHING SPLAT*

Austin: .....did I leave the oven on?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Elimination match

"Bayley doesn't have to be involved to lose her title!" I mean she has to get pinned at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
the ONLY wrestlemania thats too big for one night