Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog owner Anidav
Jun 10, 2020

Anime David posted:

also, probably shouldn't be ruled out, both Nurse and VADINA pushed for Orc, could have been a concentrated bussing effort to get towncred by lunching their lurkiest member

I could see this, Nurse was really really quick to throw down that challenge.

It's not me but I honestly don't think it's bda or death pizza and they've been playing better than I have so I'd say go ahead and get it over with

other than orc my best guess would be princess but I don't have a deep reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Irrational merk fear is very deep

Anime David
Jun 10, 2020

princess anidav posted:

Irrational merk fear is very deep

??? merk's not in this game, I was joking earlier

Death Pizza Anidav
Jun 8, 2020

T..too hot...
##vote Dog owner

No real question here lol

Dog owner Anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Before I get hammered

I'm town cop, n3 I copped Anime David, Super Scum 2 result.

This gave me 3 stacks of bulletproof as a reward, and I was given the good poster trophy, in the form of my role PM having a bunch of trophy emojis peppered in. Sadly I cannot paste that here to show.

I believe in the other towns, you caught two scum so far, so you can definitely do it again, if you feel stuck try voting out the first two scum again as practice

I know you're all thinking "why not use your secret dayvig that can target everyone but you?" and the answer is I accidentally lost the message with the command for it, sorry town I let you down.

blood devil Anidav
Jun 10, 2020

Let's Shitpost, Baby!

Dog owner Anidav posted:

Before I get hammered

I'm town cop, n3 I copped Anime David, Super Scum 2 result.

This gave me 3 stacks of bulletproof as a reward, and I was given the good poster trophy, in the form of my role PM having a bunch of trophy emojis peppered in. Sadly I cannot paste that here to show.

I believe in the other towns, you caught two scum so far, so you can definitely do it again, if you feel stuck try voting out the first two scum again as practice

I know you're all thinking "why not use your secret dayvig that can target everyone but you?" and the answer is I accidentally lost the message with the command for it, sorry town I let you down.

Its shitposting time baby!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I can't tell which is the real Anidav!

*looks in mirror*

Bill?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
e: oops

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Dog owner Anidav (3): blood devil Anidav, Anime David, Death Pizza Anidav

Not Voting (4): anidavshalom, Dog owner Anidav, Orc Anidav, princess anidav

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020
##vote dog

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay
Dog owner anidav (anidav replaced by nep) has flipped as silent majority (town)

Its now uh day 8 lmao

blood devil Anidav
Jun 10, 2020

Let's Shitpost, Baby!
you hate to see it.

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020
Zomg

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020

NOW IT MAKES SENSE

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Oops

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Is it six alive now? Ok I’ll actually read things.

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020
lol that makes so much sense

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
kjla;df

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Watch out for that edge, Toalpaz

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Don’t hurt someone

Anime David
Jun 10, 2020
what is anyone thinking

Death Pizza Anidav
Jun 8, 2020

T..too hot...
I'm thinking it's amazing I haven't hosed up my account too lol

As for reads though, my new Lumpenlist:

BDA - smacked down scum Nurse, strong town read now

Orc - lurkass, but a lurkass who had scum really gunning for them on multiple occasions so very likely town

After that though I can't really decide what order to put the last 3 in:

Anime David - activity seems real townie, but can't remember if he's been a key help in getting any scum so need to review. I remember some pushes on him earlier were coming from townies like Jam rather than scum.

princess - don't like his slack tone lately, need to review if the VADINA early pushes on him could just be bussing

anidavshalom - Has Anime vouching for him, saying he pushed him to question the Orc vote, but if not for that he'd be a top candidate cause being an active poster is never strong evidence of Beet's towniness at all

So a princess vs AnimeDavidshalom challenge seems ideal, but please don't start it soon cause the 24 hours will fly by on the weekend and I wanna go to the koala sanctuary that just reopened

Anime David
Jun 10, 2020
how has orc not been modkilled yet!

Anime David
Jun 10, 2020

Orc Anidav posted:

Oh. Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it.

he hasn't made a post in a week >:o

blood devil Anidav
Jun 10, 2020

Let's Shitpost, Baby!
well, there's only two scum left. we just need to make sure that david and pizza and I are alive at the end of game and we're fine.

##challenge shalom and david

##vote shalom

no need to worry if we just do assassin in king's court this poo poo with all of our strong town reads picking executions. I think the game is unwinnable for scum unless david's been playing a decent game.

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
##vote shalom

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
I’m sorry but I’m having a hell of a time caring about this game.

Death Pizza Anidav
Jun 8, 2020

T..too hot...
I could make some more horrible typos if that would help people engage

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020
Would you look at that

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020

Death Pizza Anidav posted:

but please don't start it soon cause the 24 hours will fly by on the weekend and I wanna go to the koala sanctuary that just reopened

blood devil Anidav posted:

##challenge shalom and david

:thunk:

blood devil Anidav
Jun 10, 2020

Let's Shitpost, Baby!
got any other reads shalom?

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020
well not at that tie because i only just woke up and was just calling you out for rushing this, but i also can't vote who i want because you rushed the challenge

i guess i would have probably preferred orc first, only because i'm slightly suspicious that scum were bussing a lurking scumbud for some easy cred, hence the hard push. singling out a lurker out of engaged players with spotty records just seems sub optimal if they're town. but we can't test that today.

i probably wouldn't vote you, even with your constant paranoia about pizza. because i'm forced i maybe sorta could vote anime david, but that's only because i felt they were trying to put me on the back foot in mason chat early game.

so you've kind of locked us into the path of killing one of us three so you may as well scratch me or anime david and roll onto the new day.

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020
tie=time

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Tennesseeeeeeee whiskey

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020
##vote anidavshalom

I can’t vote my mason bro

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
This is the first mafia game where I haven’t cared at all. It’s kind of refreshing.

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020
How rude

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020
Especially after Tommu threw down cash money

princess anidav
Jun 10, 2020
Look. I’d pay for this feeling. I’m happy to make someone whole.

Let’s keep the game going. Ride the high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anidavshalom
Jun 10, 2020
Respect. *beats chest*