Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
AND NOW THE VIEWERS CHOICE AWARD

:ducksiren: :ducksiren: :ducksiren: :ducksiren: :ducksiren:

who will win the gift card

there were SIXTEEN VOTES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
tied for FOURTH PLACE ~ !

were PMush and Spokes!!!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
TIED for SECOND PLACE

Cat and Chili!!!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
and the winner with basically a BILLION votes....

MURMUR TWIN!!!!

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
I am glad u won that

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Poque posted:

MURMUR TWIN!!!!

D'awwww you guys :peanut:

Advice to future players: Confessional a lot! That way you can betray a bunch of people and still win on a technicality :slick:

(seriously, I appreciate it a lot)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Congrats MMT!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

If you’re disappointed the season has come to an end, I have good news!

Starting October 4th, I hope you’ll join me on the island or in the bleachers for Survivor: Catan!

It’s a fresh take on the game that remains true to its roots while featuring Reality Roleplaying Game (RRG) influences. Brand newbies will be given casting priority over familiar faces, but don’t let that stop you from signing up! I’ll post a signup thread in late September and take questions then as well, but we wanted to make sure you knew it was coming.

Adus
Nov 4, 2009

heck

Murmur Twin posted:

Advice to future players: Confessional a lot! That way you can betray a bunch of people and still win on a technicality :slick:

i voted for you because your confessionals are always really fun and insightful. never change, mmt.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

peramene posted:

Starting October 4th, I hope you’ll join me on the island or in the bleachers for Survivor: Catan!

It’s a fresh take on the game that remains true to its roots while featuring Reality Roleplaying Game (RRG) influences. Brand newbies will be given casting priority over familiar faces, but don’t let that stop you from signing up! I’ll post a signup thread in late September and take questions then as well, but we wanted to make sure you knew it was coming.

I think I will be a viewer for that one :-D

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!

peramene posted:

I’m getting married on the 10th, if I try to sign up to play this game someone ban me

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

peramene posted:

Nooooooo I'm having a kid in October and was hoping there would be one before that :negative:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Murmur Twin posted:

Also, if you can manage it, VIDEO CONFESSIONALS! ;) Chili almost got my vote over you for that. If he'd been in the game longer!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msMkeJTEGuU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

JOHN CENA posted:

Murmur Twin, what led to you voting Sal when Steak told you he wasn't budging from Final Four? Additionally, as a thought experiment, to the JURY, I want to ask you.

Sal, this applies to you too.

If SAL was in fact successfully voted out at Final Four, and Murmur Twin goes to the end, how do you guys vote when it's Cat vs Steak vs Murmur?

Depends on the situation. In a magic universe where MMT was the only one to vote for Sal and he went home, MMT.

All other situations, Steak.

Cat upset me, obviously. And I'm pretty stubborn.

Everything I said about Sal was true though.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Congrats Sal. This was the first survivor game that I followed from the beginning. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for running the game John cena

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

b-minus1 posted:

Congrats Sal. This was the first survivor game that I followed from the beginning. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for running the game John cena

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

King Burgundy posted:

Also, if you can manage it, VIDEO CONFESSIONALS! ;) Chili almost got my vote over you for that. If he'd been in the game longer!

Hahaha oh my goodness - I've watched up to the swap so far and I'm completely engaged, I can't wait to see what comes next! Chili is the absolute best.

Oh also, while I'm at it:

Poque posted:

MURMUR TWIN!!!!

So as people may or may not know, after the trade I was pretty much a dead woman walking. Chili basically saved my life at the third Tribal Council by choosing to give me his idol rather than saving himself with it (and to be clear - I didn't ask for this at all, he completely surprised me with it). It was an act of kindness at a really low point in the game for me, and it meant a ton to me.

As such:

...and while I didn't win the game, I feel like the Viewer's Choice award falls within the umbrella of winning a prize, so:

https://lidehaiti.org posted:

MISSION AND VISION
LIDÈ aims to contribute to creating a world where girls have equal access to quality education, a sense of their own voices and their innate gifts, are resilient, and feel empowered to use those strengths to achieve their educational goals, support one another, and to contribute positively to the betterment of their local and global communities.

Thanks to everyone - the mods, the other players, the viewers - for making all of this a really insanely fun and immersive experience. I look forward to watching the next few from the audience :peanut:

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
MMT, you continue to be too good and pure for this world and this game

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

jivjov posted:

MMT, you continue to be too good and pure for this world and this game

Hahah “too good and pure” is not a description of my play this game I was expecting, but I’ll take it lol

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount

SalTheBard (4): Amnistar, PMush Perfect, Zesty, Deadbeat Dad
curiousCat (2): dmboogie, Spokes
Mr. Steak (1): Murmur Twin

With 7 voting, it's 4 votes to win. The current deadline is July 10th, 2020 at 3 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

The game has ended in a scum victory!

Spokes
Jan 9, 2010

Thanks for a MONSTER of an avatar, Awful Survivor Mods!
oh no, he was scum?!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Spokes posted:

oh no, he was scum?!

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
this means I won right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

curiousCat posted:

this means I won right

it means one of us was actually scum in this lylo and won