Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

It's funny reading this page, because the exact reason I looked this thread up was to see if I should just ditch this half way through and start the UK one. The concept is very entertaining, but the writing and cast are awful. The trailer I watched for the original version looked way more my speed.

More than anything Jessica Hyde is just thoroughly despisable. I have absolutely zero sympathy for her or interest in her as a hero, villain, whatever the gently caress she is supposed to be. I do not care about her plight at all. And Shia Laboofs girlfriend is a lovely actress. The bad guys are also complete rear end. Actually everyone is.

Waltzing Along posted:

Just stop while you are ahead and watch the original on amazon uk. If you can watch this one, then you are only a step or two from the other. Do you have a VPN account somewhere? If not, get one on a trial basis, change your location to the UK, log into amazon there with your US account, and watch the good one. Then never watch the US one ever and use that time to do anything else, like stare at a wall.

They don't need to do that (at least if they are in the US) The Original show is on US Prime.

veni veni veni fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Nov 7, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Watched 2 eps and it is light years beyond the awful Amazon show. I'm actually kind of pissed I watched 4 episodes of the the US one. I feel like it slightly tainted a better show for me. Oh well, Thankfully they don't have that much in common.

Definitely enjoying that the characters aren't all complete idiots, Jessica Hyde in not psychopathic feral child, the cast can actually act and it's a lot more stylish to boot.