Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
It's la croix so it just tastes like soda water that saw an orange, but still weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
I can't tell if the fact that his camera is always greasy goes in the fake or real column

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
Also as a positive contribution if you put a little more effort into prepping ingredients with your knife beyond onions I think you'll have a more pleasant eating experience. In particular that tortilla wrap thing I'd imagine you got bites that were exclusively large pieces of cheese before the whole thing fell apart

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
If you don't care about how food tastes, or seemingly much about food at all, what brought you to this subforum for people who are so passionate about food most of us are masochists in every other aspect of our lives?

Also if you're solely interested in nutrition, something like meal prep for workout people seems more your speed, you steam a few cups of vegetables, steam a few cups of rice or boil sweet potatoes and steam some lean protein like chicken or fish and portion it out. Boom, nutrition without worrying about techniques or combinations of ingredients or flavor.

Don't change and don't stop posting though because this scratches the itch I've had since masoakis stopped uploading videos

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
If you're going to substitute anything for star anise, do fennel and cinnamon, but it won't be right.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Some black licorice chunks will work in a pinch.

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
If it tastes good to you, it's good.