Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
These West games are way more boring than the East ones so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
What happened to the Sounders attack the past month or so? They seemed amazing for a while now nothing's really working.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

DR AIDS posted:

What happened to the Sounders attack the past month or so? They seemed amazing for a while now nothing's really working.

Everyone is tired, and they still haven't figured out how to deal with a team that defends. They look like they've given up on the season already, I'm guessing one and done in the playoffs. Quite possibly to this same San Jose team.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
fc dallas choking in a big game

say it aint so

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given

binge crotching posted:

Everyone is tired, and they still haven't figured out how to deal with a team that defends. They look like they've given up on the season already, I'm guessing one and done in the playoffs. Quite possibly to this same San Jose team.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised by that at all. Every single game Keller and Zakuani are talking about better final passes, better movement, and it just never happens. It's frustrating as gently caress to watch.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
gently caress yes, Lodeiro will just do it himself

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Reverse jinxed the gently caress out of the Sounders lol

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Thanks for the reverse jinx

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I think I jinxed it :smith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
lmfao 0-3 FCD

Like clockwork, every season

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
loving lol San Jose

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

:laffo:

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
An own handball goal with an own assist by his teammate. That was majestic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

And with all results final, West Quarterfinals will be:

San Jose@Kansas City
LAFC@Seattle
Dallas@Portland
Colorado@Minnesota