Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Post the minor upgrades you have seen from our boy Jeff ITT! I always knew it wasn't because no one liked me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Strange way to beg for letters from mentally disturbed

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Ha! I was gonna post this myself!

I like this little change. I never get PMs so it's nice to have something less insulting there to look at.

Anyone wanna PM me? Anyone? :sadwave:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Strange way to beg for letters from mentally disturbed

Mentally disturbed PMs are most welcome. Waiting on yours, Colonel.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No one ever PMs me a .wav file of them singing All My Ex's Live in Texas and it pisses me off so bad

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
How do you see that message where is it?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You wouldn't see if it you have any private messages, it's only for friendless losers :grin:

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

More than half of the PMs in my inbox are about playing video games with other friendless goons. The rest are even more meaningless, but I will never delete any of them.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

IM NOT HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS <:mad:>

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
If Blue Train ever goes fully nuts and rampages I've got a bestseller guaranteed :smugdog:

Vice versa too :ohdear:

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Colonel Cancer posted:

You wouldn't see if it you have any private messages, it's only for friendless losers :grin:

OH, okay Mr. Popular. I didn't have any PM's in like 2 days, I get around, but mostly fantasy stuff so a lot is on hold as of now.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I tremble in terror everytime I get a PM (which isn't that often). What if somebody is mad at me? But it's pretty much always somebody being nice.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I tremble in terror everytime I get a PM (which isn't that often). What if somebody is mad at me? But it's pretty much always somebody being nice.

Heh, yeah. Messages (1) is anxiety-provoking.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
5!!!! I got 5 PMs already!!! :dance:

lufrednow era snooG

aint that right Colonel Cancer?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
hell i vomit every time my phone rings or someone knocks on my door

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Junk posted:

hell i vomit every time my phone rings or someone knocks on my door

I put my phone on silent and let my voice mail fill up and guess what my life hasn't changed at all anyone who needs to contact me texts me

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Same, except I always get excited but it's just someone being mean :smith:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why would I pay for private messages? Nothing is private.

SomedoodIV
Feb 28, 2013

Imagine sinding bad pms about your bad posting lmao

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'd like to thank sebmojo for righting a terrible wrong the useless OP did not have the courage to right himself. He sent me audio of him singing All My Exes Live in Texas. I will forgive him for using .m4a format instead of .wav as that would be missing the forest for the trees if it were to upset me.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.
At the risk of unintentionally but not unwittingly causing everyone to report my post, does the report message still say its a message from Senor Lowtax?

It did a day or two after the acquisition, but I havent come across anything truly vile since then. Dont ask me to turn off my monitor.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Spinz posted:

If Blue Train ever goes fully nuts and rampages I've got a bestseller guaranteed :smugdog:

Vice versa too :ohdear:

I think his "rampage" would most likely be him private messaging pics of his dingdong to a bunch if goons. Not really newsworthy outside these forums.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine if that "yet"was the was the only affirmation you got every day.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I have 100s of PMs asking for my jambalaya recipe because i drunkenly mentioned it in the relationships thread.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

this is so sweet thank u jeff

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

given what most PM's are like though it's kinda ominous

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

this is so sweet thank u jeff

Don't thank Jeff he beat me with his foot

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I had several Ausgoons offer to let me stay in their home rent free via pm after some pandemic related financial concerns. Was very touching to be honest. Barely had any PMs in the 12 years before that.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's true I don't OP. Very spooky you knew that...

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Thread search is cool, even though I haven't used it yet.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
I made a t-shirt design for the drug forum a million years ago and somebody else decided to print them but got really high and forgot to send them out to the people that gave them money in advance and now I am afraid of pms.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Less insulting isn't always the best.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

man i still don't have any new private messages.... yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015