Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Trade Gilmore to the Lions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Doesn't explain the raiders game and he wasn't that great against Miami either (throwing)

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Spoeank posted:

maybe one of the 15 TEs they drafted or the white nationalist kicker can step in

He got cut a while ago IIRC

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1321862930565156864

Tank 4 Trevor, do it

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

I think bringing in a QB like Cam, who's broken down and always thrived using his athleticism and god given ability to overcome incredibly uninspired playcalling, and trying to insert him into a system that has always relied on precision and execution, was really dumb

just a thought

They aren't running the same offense as with Brady. Guys are getting open and he is throwing balls into the turf 5 yards before them like McNabb used to, or seeing them late and throwing behind them

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Kalli posted:

I don't think he's washed, I think he got Covid.

That is not a real excuse. He was playing like poo poo before that

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Kalli posted:

He played 3 games before getting Covid, was quite good in two of them and was mediocre against the Raiders, but they could run at will and didn't ask him to do anything, and still put up 36 points.

He didn't throw great against Miami or Oakland. Seattle he had a good second half but their secondary is atrocious and that game is the aberration instead of the norm at this point. COVID isn't making him throw balls into the turf 5 yards in front of the open receivers feet

Why is everyone so quick to give him that excuse? Occams razor here, he's just bad at throwing and always has been

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

You could make the argument that they brought him (Jimmy) back too early twice but :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Jimmy G is the Pats QB next year

Jimmy to NE, Kirk or Matty Ice to SF