Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

OxySnake posted:

Ive said it before, but if your not cheering for &e to get his first playoff win on a sub .500 Dallas team you hate fun.

I am -- but I'm also cheering, just slightly harder, for someone to get eliminated by The Football Team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

ravens trying desperately, pathetically to join the bucs-chiefs arms race

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
wow that is way too many games in the late window. I'm done with the nfl

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

AndrewP posted:

https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1321179929120309253

yeah this doesn't look seem like a normal practice squad signing. bet he could be up by the Colts game depending on how this week goes.

maybe but the fact that he has to begin on the practice squad gives a pretty strong signal

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

AndrewP posted:

this is the first/only year teams can add longtime veterans to the practice squad, so it's smart not to use a roster spot if you want him to have more than like two practices before he starts.

or if he does suck they can just cut him.

I don't think it's a bad signing, I just think the best case scenario is that dez ends up being what alshon jeffrey is at this point in his career, a dude who can reliably soak up a bunch of contested catches underneath and not much else

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Hot Diggity! posted:

That's right. Did learn that there's a American Association of Suicidology so that's something.

looked this up and was disappointed to find out that suicidology is the study of suicide prevention, not the study of the best ways to try suicide

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Tom Brady posted:

"More suicide deaths than coronavirus death past two months," Brady had on his Oct. 27 post. "So wash your hands and wear your mask, but don’t forget to be nice to people and yourself.

ah poo poo, tom brady just saved my life. I was gonna suicide but then I remembered to be nice to myself

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

adaz posted:

At -43.9% they rank 11th. Here is the top 10

e: that 2005 49ers offense was coached by none other than mike mccarthy and had a total of 3587 yard of offense. Their average drive was 4.5 plays and lasted 2 minutes.

wait, mike mccarthy was hired as head coach for the packers immediately after putting out the worst offense of all time :thunk:

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
maybe Bill Obrien was actually a good coach, but when he went to Houston, he got possessed by BOB

now the next guy is thinking about trading Will Fuller for a 5th + Alshon Jeffrey and he doesn't know why

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

woah when did vince staples start playing for the jags?

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Cavauro posted:

the steelers are going to look very foolish effortlessly picking a lock that is securing no treasures

maybe the real treasure was the fun they had

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Dejan Bimble posted:

This picture of Jim Irsay looks like a slightly age progressed Hunter Biden. Striking similarity

jim irsay never grew out of his rebellious teenager phase

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
we finally disproved statistics

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I think Bills/Pats is gonna be a bigger blowout than Chiefs/Jets.

okay yall need to chill out

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
lmbo after the first one the dude just stands there and looks at him like did you really just punch my helmet

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

shirts and skins posted:

Brian Flores actually looks very good! Who knows what to do with that information.

I know what to do, root for the dolphins. Fins up sluts.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

you're only a close contact if you get to third base

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
yeah DirecTV is blowing the competition out of the water with these incredible deals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

fartknocker posted:

So... send the entire NFC East naturally, the NFC West minus the 49ers who are all dead, and the Bears from the NFC North. Maximum clownball conference.

maybe we would see two teams get eliminated in the same playoff game