Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I hit my head on September 10th, 2001 and developed anterograde amnesia, so for me every day is incredibly peaceful and I have very little stress in my life.I live in a converted missile silo with no other living things except for our pet goat for dozens of miles in any direction and we don't have cable. Bush has been doing an okay job I think people should calm down about it maybe. Have you guys seen this crazy frog thing it's hilarious it really cracks me up. Mountain Dew Code Red is in a contest with two other new flavors what the hell is this we all know true gamers only ever need the code Red. Anyways we got the internet, it's pretty new I think and this website was in my bookmarks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Congratulations

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Y2K was scary, huh. Glad that it didn't happen and that this officially marks the end of stupid conspiracy theories.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jasus Christ posted:

Y2K was scary, huh. Glad that it didn't happen and that this officially marks the end of stupid conspiracy theories.

Haha yeah for real they were really crazy about that stuff I can't imagine anyone falling for even that

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Sid Vicious posted:

I hit my head on September 10th, 2001 and developed anterograde amnesia, so for me every day is incredibly peaceful and I have very little stress in my life.I live in a converted missile silo with no other living things except for our pet goat for dozens of miles in any direction and we don't have cable. Bush has been doing an okay job I think people should calm down about it maybe. Have you guys seen this crazy frog thing it's hilarious it really cracks me up. Mountain Dew Code Red is in a contest with two other new flavors what the hell is this we all know true gamers only ever need the code Red. Anyways we got the internet, it's pretty new I think and this website was in my bookmarks!

I don't know man, having someone as unqualified and dumb as Bush Jr. is pretty scary. Luckily this should be the low point for US politics.

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

MakaVillian posted:

I don't know man, having someone as unqualified and dumb as Bush Jr. is pretty scary. Luckily this should be the low point for US politics.
Yeah, nowhere to go from here but up!

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006
Dude you better keep your mouth shut. It's a new world here. Ruled by self-righteous, latte drinking, selfy taking dickheads.
Let's go back into our silos and wait for this whole thing to blow up one more time.

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Columbine was pretty terrifying, but I rest easy knowing our leaders will take decisive action soon to put an end to this horrible, senseless violence in our schools.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Hell yeah me too. *hitches up incredibly baggy jeans and presses play on the Limp Bizkit cd in my discman*

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm an American badass

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im pre-cumming

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i'm pro-9/11

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Hey do you guys wanna sneak some heroin on this plane flight? hehe they dont even care.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

What is the 9/11 op?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

9-11 was one of the best school days of my life

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
short sell soybean futures op, no matter what anyone else in this thread tells you to do, your going to want to short soybeans. just trust me.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Hey, you probably don't want to fly unless you like the TSA putting their hands down your pants.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
crazy frog was 2005, op

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
*hangdog expression* Lousy Americans. Think they're so good. Boy I sure do wish a small group of heroes would strikes a decisive blow at the heart of America that will ultimately lead to it self-destructing and freeing the world from its malevolent grip. Aww geez!

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Shoehead posted:

Hell yeah me too. *hitches up incredibly baggy jeans and presses play on the Limp Bizkit cd in my discman*

haha the other night I was having some drinks with my pardner and to be funny I put on a limp bizkit playlist on youtube oh man it was awesome blast from the past but also so bad.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but McSalad Shakers were discontinued :(

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

Movies were really good in the 90’s.... I bet they will just get better and better!

Also music was amazing in the 90’s... so like film I bet it also gets better and better.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
the backstreet boys are going to stay relevant forever

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just got put on a full time schedule at Target this week, planning on going house shopping soon. Turns out you don't even need a down payment, things are looking up!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

man, i cannot wait for the new slayer album to drop tomorrow

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
im glad the dot com bubble finally burst

the internet was sounding a lot like a mistake. im going to keep shorting these amazons and ciscos

Mrs. Sexual
Feb 3, 2020
Why do you dial 911 when there’s an emergency. Makes u think

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

free hubcaps posted:

man, i cannot wait for the new slayer album to drop tomorrow

personally i cant wait for the next album from The Coup

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Meh, Aaliyah's self-titled album is okay, but I hope her next one is a little more edgy.

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I was just promoted to Regional Manager at Toys 'R Us, and invested a significant portion of my retirement portfolio into this super HOT energy company called Enron! I'm gonna be okay!

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Just wait till you learn about emoticons, op. Like AIM Buddy Icons but somehow even better.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Oh man I'm not sure you would be happy to know what happens tomorrow OP

Cum AllYeFaithful
Oct 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

low key sex master posted:

Oh man I'm not sure you would be happy to know what happens tomorrow OP
The weather is supposed to be beautiful in New York. It should be a perfect day to fly a kite.

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
if you really hit your head how do you know you are "pre-9/11"???? how do you know what 9/11 is???

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Sid...

*snaps fingers twice*

BARNABUS!

*snaps fingers twice*

You’ve been activated. Follow the protocol. Do not reply to this message.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Sid Vicious posted:

stay away from this man

dont believe his lies you havent been dating him for 50 days.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Hey check out this website called somethingawful.com while it's still funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

BigBadSteve posted:

Hey check out this website called somethingawful.com while it's still funny.

I wonder what that kooky Richard Kyanka will be up to in 2020.