Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Eat it?
Yes
No
Goku poop tube
View Results

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Do you?

I don't care, I eat it, is it the best bit? Maybe.

Also the cooking probably destroys most pathogens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
it's the mana meter

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

it full of poop, just like you OP!

Soulkys
Sep 7, 2008

The beast of Tanagra
I remember getting at the tube bowl when I was a kid, grabbing a handful and snarfing em down before they even got to the table

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Sid Vicious posted:

it full of poop, just like you OP!

Yes, I am full to the gills with digested algae and other plankton.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I will eat the tube.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
it's not the fact that the gut line is shrimp poop, it's bad because it often has sand or grit in it

luv that feel of sand grains between my teeth

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i only buy deveined shrimp because doing it myself is very time consuming.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
eat dah poo poo

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Klyith posted:

it's not the fact that the gut line is shrimp poop, it's bad because it often has sand or grit in it

luv that feel of sand grains between my teeth

Sand is an important source of fiber.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’ll get butterflying some day but until then it’s grab the end and pull it out. :shrug:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Just buy the Costco tail off deveined raw shrimp frozen in a bag and do zero work

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I have a hankering for a Tube Lovers Pizza now

Halloween Liker fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Dec 3, 2020

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
Y'all are getting ripped off. I eat it with the head, shell, and tail intact. That's where all the good shrimpy flavor is.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Kicking back in front of the telly with a big bag of crispy prawn holes.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

no it's gross

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Oh...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I mean you are what you eat OP.... And it seems you eat poop... Hmm...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I mean you are what you eat OP.... And it seems you eat poop... Hmm...

Poop... you say??

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
God Almighty: Here is prawn, perfection.

Human: Better remove this butt tube.

G.A.: Just fucken leave it, its fine!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Halloween Liker posted:

God Almighty: Here is prawn, perfection.

Human: Better remove this butt tube.

G.A.: Just fucken leave it, its fine!

Shrimp tube please... I want shrimp tube so bad... please give me the shrimp tube...

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Yall better not be grilling your shrimp without the shell. Don't dry that poo poo out.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Yall better not be grilling your shrimp without the shell. Don't dry that poo poo out.

I crunch through the shell to suck on the tube.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I crunch through the shell to suck on the tube.

Why not just buy the Sams Club 5lb. bag of shrimp tubes?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Not all prawns have the dark line. Only those that have lived impious and sinful lives do. The line of a Godly prawn radiates pure holiness.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Is there any reason to not buy your shrimps and prawns deveined already? Seems like a minimal increase in price and an amazing time saver that keeps you from eating poo poo.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Is there any reason to not buy your shrimps and prawns deveined already? Seems like a minimal increase in price and an amazing time saver that keeps you from eating poo poo.

Get a load of this joker

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
In these hard times you need to make ends meet. I'm sorry you have the luxury of simply discarding perfectly good food just because you don't fancy it but for *some of us* a prawn is a prawn in full.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

In Spain my first meal was paella and it had a giant intact prawn with eyes and everything right in the middle. You wouldn't believe the tube on that guy. The tube alone satiated my appetite.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Full Metal Jackass posted:

In Spain my first meal was paella and it had a giant intact prawn with eyes and everything right in the middle. You wouldn't believe the tube on that guy. The tube alone satiated my appetite.

The prawn is like the tequila worm of the paella, but the poop tube is like the tequila worm of the prawn.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Halloween Liker posted:

The prawn is like the tequila worm of the paella, but the poop tube is like the tequila worm of the prawn.

I disagree with that.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Starting on December 1st every year I have 24 advent prawns stuck to my wall.

Each morning I peel open one prawn and eat the surprise tube.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I carefully stitched enough shrimp tubes together to make one 100 foot long one and I suck on that throughout the day. It takes me about eight hours to get it all set up and then another eight to suck through the whole thing. I don't really take breaks or do anything else during it.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

In thailand, vietnam, and other areas of SE asia the shrimp industry is heavily involved in forced and outright slave labor.

That may be why its so minimal increase in price.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I make pasta dishes substituting the noodles for shrimp tubes. Mama Mia!

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

When I was a child if I didn't clear the tubes off my plate my mom wouldn't allow me to have ice cream.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

My first girlfriend told all her friends I had a shrimp tube and then all the other kids laughed at me.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
On big deep fried battered prawns the tail is the best flavor, that weird pink shrimp intensified taste

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I carefully stitched enough shrimp tubes together to make one 100 foot long one and I suck on that throughout the day. It takes me about eight hours to get it all set up and then another eight to suck through the whole thing. I don't really take breaks or do anything else during it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Why would someone just go on the internet and brag about eating poop? Is this a sex thing OP?