Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Pete Dunne was the MVP of that match. It was appropriately brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

How can Cole even breathe

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

KungFu Grip posted:

Tag champ had to get pinned to set up a title match later to try and bump the NXT ratings!

just doin an hour long wargames match to set up a tag title match on tv

something something wcw

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
My new favorite thing in the world is wrestlers trying to sell a low blow when they're not completely taken out by it

Uhh gently caress guess I gotta grab my dick and nuts like...three times in five seconds? That should cover it

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

An hour long match where there’s a low blow in the first 2 minutes and the dude just holds his cock for the rest of the match while the announcers mention “alleviating the swelling” at least 15 times

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I remember being at a house show where Golddust got a legit kick to the nuts and they had to stop the match for him to recover. If only he knew how to deal with the swelling.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

McAfee was pretty great again tbh

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

YourHumbleMessiah posted:

McAfee was pretty great again tbh

Not quite Stephen Amell or Deangelo Williams but yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I know it is old and they should do things but honestly I enjoy the yearly UE War Games match.