Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

I've lived in a few apartments, and every time one the neighbors has one of these little white dogs my overall quality of life has dropped significantly. Here's why I hate them.

1. They bark all the goddamn time. One time I was walking up my stairs to my apartment and I dropped my keys and they went absolute ape poo poo barking. I wasn't aware they spend all day listening for the tiniest disturbance in the air to throw a fit at.

2. They have this nasty pink crust under there eyes that make them look like drugged up flesh eating zombies.

3. At least Chihuahuas look like tiny terror beasts. When not going ape poo poo these dogs will strut around with there clear white coat, and assume there position of pure and innocent Gods/Goddesses.

4. I'm not actually sure what breed it is. I've looked up tiny white dog breeds. They could be a Bichon Frise, or maybe a well trimmed Havanese. Regardless I've lived in multiple apartments with neighbors who torment me with there presence, and I've loving had it with these goddamn things. I'm so angry right now, I hope they see me typing this.

edit - I keep challenging them to a game of Melee but they decline my offer.

zaepg fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Jan 18, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
yep they suck, and they make decent sized turds for how small they are people across the street have 2

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm with you op. Those dogs need to shut the gently caress up. I'm way bigger than them and they always want to start poo poo, they're so dumb. Kyle had a dog like that. Real chip on its dainty little shoulder.

Little white dogs if yr reading this, come at me I'll wreck u bark bark

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No one gives a poo poo about you weird death lust over an animal.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mods put a moratorium on threads where people communally bust nuts over how much they want to harm or kick animals.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I live on a few acres of land, a neighbor three houses down from us, so, given the size of the lots, a 'few' acres away with trees, etc. separating us, has ONE of these loving things and it makes enough noise that on quiet days if it's outside, I can hear it IN MY HOUSE.
The fucker sounds like it's goddamn dying every second it's out doors to piss and poo poo all over itself. Non-stop.
We have two hounds that weigh about 140+ between the two of them, and they aren't as loud as this 2lb sack of poo poo bitch is.

All we ever refer to it as is, "That fuckin white dog" and pray for the day it dies.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

kntfkr posted:

I'm with you op. Those dogs need to shut the gently caress up. I'm way bigger than them and they always want to start poo poo, they're so dumb. Kyle had a dog like that. Real chip on its dainty little shoulder.

Little white dogs if yr reading this, come at me I'll wreck u bark bark

Lol yeah Kyle would have one of those dogs.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Son of Rodney posted:

Lol yeah Kyle would have one of those dogs.

Guess what he named it.

Too slow.

MAX

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I will personally destroy OP.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I will personally destroy OP.

1st you got to catch me, then kiss me, then you can destroy me.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

One of my family members has two of them. That's how I learned dogs can be mentally ill.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oooooh wook at da widdle cutie! Oooooh you're such a cute widdle furry baby, yes you are!

quote:

OOOOOOOH you're a widdle cutie too, aren't you? Yessss, yes you are, you're so kee-yuuuute!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Klowner posted:

Oooooh wook at da widdle cutie! Oooooh you're such a cute widdle furry baby, yes you are!

OOOOOOOH you're a widdle cutie too, aren't you? Yessss, yes you are, you're so kee-yuuuute!

They're very lovely.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Here's my mom's dog op.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
My sister has a bichon, and it is one of the best dogs I've ever met. If you sit on the couch, it hops up and cuddles you for pets. Its old, but in 15 years I can't remember ever hearing it bark.

Blame the owner, not the dog.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Pomeranians are worse imo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Klowner posted:

Here's my mom's dog op.

Very lovely.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Internetjack posted:

My sister has a bichon, and it is one of the best dogs I've ever met. If you sit on the couch, it hops up and cuddles you for pets. Its old, but in 15 years I can't remember ever hearing it bark.

Blame the owner, not the dog.

Bichons are very intelligent and friendly, normally if they're very barky it's due to anxiety issues.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
What's up with the eye crust?

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I plan on getting 15 of them so I can have a white swarm around me at all times

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Sorry you’re such a soulless piece of crap that you cannot realize that even the lowliest of dogs (cop dogs) are still blameless angels.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Those fancy rats are always super aggressive towards my normal sized chill dog for no reason other than they're bitches.

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

Can vouch for these dogs sucking rear end. I'm a construction contractor and every time I go to someone's house and they have one of these horrid little goblins it always sucks. The yard is never picked up, there are dog turds everywhere. Said white poo poo dog does nothing all day but bounce on the nearest window, barking and scratching. I had a bet with my buddies at my last job to see who could give it an anneurysm by tapping on the door.

It most likely is an issue of the owners treating these awful things like spoiled princesses, but that's what the breed is designed to do so it creates this terrible feedback loop and everyone loses. Except the dog.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I don't recall the breed, but wasn't there something about Chinese emperors have a whole slew of small barky dogs specifically trained to bark at every goddamn thing? So if ninjas are attacking your castle in the middle of the night they just go nuts and bark their heads off to wake up the whole castle.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dear Watson posted:

I plan on getting 15 of them so I can have a white swarm around me at all times

They're lovely

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
awww, such good boys :kimchi:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

i hate these loving dogs. they have poo poo crusted butts too. disgusting

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Stunt_enby posted:

awww, such good boys :kimchi:

Very good.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
OP should look up the story of Pippa aka Dumb Blonde, a yappy terrier that spent years nipping crocs until she made the mistake of approaching a croc from the front.

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
people think small breed fuzzball dogs are dogs you don't have to train so they get them as surprise puppies for their kids and realize that you do, in fact, have to train them to not bark every time they want something and that pooping inside is bad. It's really sad because little fluffball dogs make great little lap dogs and they are adorable.

it's definitely an owner issue and not the dog. Look up your local humane society/adoption place and count how many fluffdogs you see with dumb disney names like Olaf or whatever that are barely over a year old that will never get adopted out because of idiots adopting something because it's cute not realizing that it doesn't inherently know how to not poo poo on the floor.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I think it's probably part the breed, but also a big factor is that the kind of person who thinks "yes, this quadrupedal creampuff is the dog I want" are the kind who see pets as living fashion accessories rather than animals. Any dog of any breed that is not trained, not stimulated, and generally passes through life indoors and ignored is going to become a lovely barking machine.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

They're fine as dogs, because dogs are all uniformly great, but on the dog scale they're definitely on the bottom.

They look gross, feel gross, and are generally way more work than any of their owners ever want to put into it. I've had cute little poo poo lapdogs too, and like, mine were at least plush and clean.

gently caress's sake you poo poo owners just bathe that loving dog once a week. They feel like old couch stuffing.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I bet the dogs would make better posts than the average goon

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Big Beef City posted:

I live on a few acres of land, a neighbor three houses down from us, so, given the size of the lots, a 'few' acres away with trees, etc. separating us, has ONE of these loving things and it makes enough noise that on quiet days if it's outside, I can hear it IN MY HOUSE.
The fucker sounds like it's goddamn dying every second it's out doors to piss and poo poo all over itself. Non-stop.
We have two hounds that weigh about 140+ between the two of them, and they aren't as loud as this 2lb sack of poo poo bitch is.

All we ever refer to it as is, "That fuckin white dog" and pray for the day it dies.

I too live on a few acres of land and I have a little white fluffy dog. It's very stupid but thankfully not as stupid as my neighbor who uses acres as a measure of distance.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

Every loving day. Every single loving day.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

christmas boots posted:

Dogs making posts. Not that hard to imagine...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

christmas boots posted:

They'd be very lovely posts.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
bichons are hypoallergenic

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I can only imagine how good their posts would be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Must be the dogs, huh? Not the (presumably) vastly more intelligent human? Not... OP?

Could have made friends, could have been buddies. Could have heard little curious snuffles under the door when you dropped your keys. Suit yourself, it's fine. Guess you'll never know the feeling of soft paws on your chest, happy eyes happy to see you. Never remember a little pink tongue intruding in your ear. Insistent probing. The scape of bone against bone as the Separation begins. AROOOOOOOO. DID YOU DROP YOUR KEYS, MOTHERFUCKER? YAPYAPAYAPAYpayap.