Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019
Why would people be scared you washed your teeth with piss, exactly ? Walk me through that moon logic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Strategic Sage posted:

It seems to me that people did all kinds of strange things. There's the whole painting yourself in various patterns of colors - we still do that, *cough* Super Bowl *cough* modern futbol match *cough*. Screaming and going into battle naked ... I sometimes get the impression that in some cultures it was basically 'what's the most freakazoid bizarro thing they wouldn't expect? Ok, let's all do that'.

The going to battle naked makes sense to me - "I'm such a loving beast, I don't need armour because I'm ready to die, me ; but really you pansies won't ever lay one strike on me !". Hell of a way to put your money where your mouth is. The piss thing, not so much ^^;.