Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
How large would a properly to scale aircraft carrier toy be if it was made to accomodate G.I. Joe dudes?

Also is there a website to look at lego sets from the 90s and stuff. I had so much with with the space and ice planet stuff but gently caress if I know the names anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

My original gameboy still works just fine. You didn't have one?

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
So lord knows I have no idea where else to ask this so I'll try here.
I remember as a kid in the 90s having some not-legos that had like a mad scientist flavor to them. I remember like one of the pieces was like a helicopter blade except it was a long gross tongue.
I've been trying to remember the name of it for ages. I believe it even was something advertised on tv, although might be wrong there?