Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I have no idea why or how to stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fps_nug

horsing around no longer
We've all been there. Stay strong. Things will get better. Keep on keeping on. It's always darkest before the dawn. Keep your chin up. You've got this. Things will get better.

nut

you can't stop sam, we've tried. You can only hope he doesn't find you again.

Heather Papps

hello friend

whats the middle name

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

that's a great username i wonder what the av would be :allears:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

Heather Papps posted:

whats the middle name

Ploughman?

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"

Heather Papps posted:

whats the middle name

N'cheese, it's foreign and exotic

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

Pahilla the Hun

replace the words "i got five on it" with "i want sam handwich" from the popular song and then that just plays in your head for the rest of the day

thanks nesamdoom!!

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

Pahilla the Hun posted:

replace the words "i got five on it" with "i want sam handwich" from the popular song and then that just plays in your head for the rest of the day

smoked turkey and lettuce leaves
i want sam handwich

Trying

Samjobs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sunny Baked Sam

nut

Pahilla the Hun

SamThePloughmanHandwich

thanks nesamdoom!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

God DANG IT

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sam Handwich. Hard boiled. Gaslit. Detective, a hardass with a heart of gold. Chopped liver, but it's got onions.

Pahilla the Hun

Teddy Thunders posted:

Sam Handwich. Hard boiled. Gaslit. Detective, a hardass with a heart of gold. Chopped liver, but it's got onions.

served with a side of Sole Claw

thanks nesamdoom!!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
OP i'm not even kidding you i wrote a script in college with a character in it named "Sam Hamwich". great minds think sort of alike

Rocket Baby Dolls

barnold posted:

OP i'm not even kidding you i wrote a script in college with a character in it named "Sam Hamwich". great minds think sort of alike

Was it about a detective with a heart of gold?

Teddy Thunders posted:

In my head, he was a private investigator.

google THIS

Crime boss: Well Sam, looks like you're in quite a pickle!

Sam: (rolling eyes) First time I've heard that one

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Crime boss: Well Sam, looks like you're in quite a pickle!

Sam: (rolling eyes) First time I've heard that one

Prof. Crocodile

fps_nug posted:

smoked turkey and lettuce leaves
i want sam handwich

Horrible Butts
"Pecan Handy" has lived rent free in my head for so long it's got squatter's rights.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
i have several nonsense phrases in my head constantly and always have - currently it's the name "bob doggulous". i have now imagined a movie where the character bob douglas has to convince an airline desk that his name's been misspelled on the ticket and that he is bob dogulas and it sets off a chain of events where he just has to live with being called bob doggulous for the rest of the movie

Manifisto

good thing I'm not thinking of the phrase "handwich schmandwich" rn

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stoner Sloth

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

cruft

Paging BoldFrankensteinMir. This needs a story behind it.

Rocket Baby Dolls

I hope that this is real and if it's not, it needs to be.

google THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Another dreary day in the city of lunchmeats. I was still poring over the details of last week's case as I poured out the contents of a bottle of cheap whisky from Patel's bodaga downstairs, when in walked a dame that was all leg. Trying to keep my cool, I asked the leg how I could help. "My lunch has gone missing," the leg replied. Great, another food case.

My name is Sam. I'm a private dick. But in public, I'm Sam Handwich, Private Investigator.