Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

!!!

https://i.imgur.com/BqMCInP.mp4

:argh: new york times you will be hearing from our lawyer!!! the snails of summer shall have justice!

https://www.nytimes.com./2021/03/02/arts/mini-brands-supermarket-sweep.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am without words... i am enraged... i think I recognize one of those snail models...

Prof. Crocodile

these images are so blasé. I am barely turned on at all. :argh:

Manifisto

it's okay, leonard j. crabs assures me that soon byob will be the owners of new york times media company ltd. inc. probably a good idea to allocate some of the judgment to charity, such as mrs. helmsford's home for wayward snails.

ty nesamdoom!

nut

a grocery cart in a kitchen? ok :rolleyes:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
They didn't just appropriate our intellectual property, they censored it. :objection:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

these images are so blasé. I am barely turned on at all. :argh:

Manifisto posted:

it's okay, leonard j. crabs assures me that soon byob will be the owners of new york times media company ltd. inc. probably a good idea to allocate some of the judgment to charity, such as mrs. helmsford's home for wayward snails.

nut posted:

a grocery cart in a kitchen? ok :rolleyes:

nut

anyone gonna point out that this snail eats poorly

nut

do you have almonds? no no not those, blue diamond almonds, smokehouse, like in the snails in the news

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

given the groceries in that last pic I am worried thesnail will get gout and that will be very painful since it's entire body is a foot

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

it's okay, leonard j. crabs assures me

That is all I need to know!

nut posted:

anyone gonna point out that this snail eats poorly

I have a good portion of what is on the plate here at my house, though mostly condiments, but dang, I guess I have one foot in the snail grave!

Trying

STOP 👏 STEALING 👏 OUR 👏 SNAILS 👏

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i guess the silver lining of all this is that these silfs are being shown as real creatures that just want to eat junk food when they're not being caked with make up and stuffed into micro bikinis for the professional photographers so that they can be objectified in our favorite glamour mags and swimsuit spreads

Ass-penny

SPAM LITE?!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

i guess the silver lining of all this is that these silfs are being shown as real creatures that just want to eat junk food when they're not being caked with make up and stuffed into micro bikinis for the professional photographers so that they can be objectified in our favorite glamour mags and swimsuit spreads

:hai:

with any luck, the current britney spears rehabilitation will spread to these tragic lovely creatures and help restore their humanity in the public eye

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

doxx those snails. i want names.

itry

quote:

fetish object

gleebster

Only a howler
Why does a snail need vaseline, anyway?

itry

gleebster posted:

Chapped lips

Manifisto

each photo contains the ingredients for exactly one dish

guess the dish

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

itry posted:

Chapped lips

Chapped hips

Escape From Noise

Free the Sexy Supermarket Snails!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Manifisto posted:

each photo contains the ingredients for exactly one dish

guess the dish

... escargot?

itry

:ohdear:

xcheopis

si, car go fast!

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Ass-penny

gleebster posted:

Release agent for the moldmaking project they have going on.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
why is heinz57 on floor tho??