Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I was cleaning out the data on my switch this afternoon and saw that at dimensions it had been connected to ‘MUNCHSQUAD’ and ‘sadlibs ’ WiFi networks. I have utterly no idea why it was ever connected to either as I’ve never had WiFi networks named that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Entropic posted:

"the Bros tell you about an internet thing that anyone who's even vaguely online already knows about and got tired of a week ago" is one of the worst kinds of MBMBAM bits.

i did get a kick out of griffin spending a minute talking about how the AI-generated script generated lines for the audience to say, only for justin to come in a few minutes later and say the exact same thing because he clearly had not been listening and was zoned out

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

It was fun to hear them learn about Robo Wants Oreos in real time though

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

QuoProQuid posted:

i did get a kick out of griffin spending a minute talking about how the AI-generated script generated lines for the audience to say, only for justin to come in a few minutes later and say the exact same thing because he clearly had not been listening and was zoned out

They should just replace him with BDG already

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

goblin week posted:

They should just replace him with BDG already

My Brother, My Brian and Me

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

My Brother, My Brother, and BDG imo

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
His Brother, His Brother, and Me

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

BDG is too busy getting facts about Jizz wrong while being the new fact checker on Um, Actually to do a West Virginia based podcast.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Entropic posted:

"the Bros tell you about an internet thing that anyone who's even vaguely online already knows about and got tired of a week ago" is one of the worst kinds of MBMBAM bits.

I know we all have Internet Poisoning here, but...

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

My new favorite recurring bit is Justin’s “Hey guys, do you ever talk to people as you go about your life? I do.” And that’s the whole bit.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHnlhU6GC14

Todd did it again

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

QuoProQuid posted:

I missed the part of that whole debacle where it involved AI generation so I am glad that the boys brought that to my attention.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

Wow that starts so loving strong.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This week in TAZ:

Justin McElroy, Master of Seduction

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
drat... how do I get Griffin's AI to send me lotto numbers? That thing was dead on for it's Oscar picks.

Yes obviously they recorded the show after Sunday night

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Welcome to hell!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Miggy the Mackerel died as they lived

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

what the gently caress is that

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
That's what happens if you eat an Amiibo and don't immediately get your stomach pumped.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

The brothers are experimenting with new forms of streaming, I think this is for max fun drive? The actual first show is next Tuesday at 12 eastern but today was a test run with quite a theme song reveal.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah it's just them livestreaming like they do their video game streams, they just have a virtual set, an opening theme song and a vtuber mackerel named Miggy who is really just their producer.

Eh, it's fine. I wondered how long the game streams were gonna go, this is an OK pivot.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
TIL that Zac Efron was nominated for an Oscar.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://twitter.com/thehornetsfury/status/1767792068947329106?s=46&t=dQl6Iu6Wmq7antcZ30Prgw

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

LMM is an absolute loser but I was at the live show where he sang Shrimp Heaven Now and it was great

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

TAZ good

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Nrsd3tvPY

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I believe Griffin will be playing Fuser live in the next 5 minutes. It's max fun drive time, woo

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

I finally started listening to the Dracula arc. Two episodes in and I’m liking it as much as original Balance. Tons of goofs, super fun. And the background music is fantastic!

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
Yeah. I got a bad feeling that it was going to be super serious when they were first setting up Travis' backstory but it made a fun swerve and I've since been immediately listening to new episodes whenever they drop.

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

Pennsylvanian posted:

Yeah. I got a bad feeling that it was going to be super serious when they were first setting up Travis' backstory but it made a fun swerve and I've since been immediately listening to new episodes whenever they drop.

The brother being repeatedly dragged off and pummelled further by the invisible man turned an already funny bit into one of the funniest bits we've had in TAZ.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Shinjobi posted:

I believe Griffin will be playing Fuser live in the next 5 minutes. It's max fun drive time, woo

That was quite the experience.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

There was a moment in one of the Dracula diary entries where it sounded like Griffin might be building up to Dracula being bad for some greater good. However he then he went back to talking about partying with the wolf man and hitting people with cars and I haven't worried since.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

Am I crazy or did they do this wikihow before

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Sankis posted:

Am I crazy or did they do this wikihow before

they definitely did and it was kind of hilarious listening to them not remember at all and spin up a completely different set of jokes for it

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Not sure what this is but it’s live

https://www.youtube.com/live/7bRWJObgABU?si=ZS89dVMU4j5i5YuQ

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013
Well that sure was . . . something.

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
I’ve never said nope to something as fast

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

Captain France posted:

immediately recognized nick lutsko doing the opening theme. that guy rules

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Captain France posted:

It took me way too long to realize they animated this and the boys didn't invest their podcast money in Wyona's Big Brown Beaver-esque plastic costumes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

it would actually be one of the funniest things they ever did if they bought and wore mascot outfits of themselves