Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
drat... wholly pfucking poo poo, Senpai Assface isn't whompst i though they is. apparently they made some posts in TV IV that disparaged kermits performance on The Masked Singer & the Muppetheads up in arms about it.

y'all get a load of DickJiggler_88's meltdown in Trad Games? Yeah it's linked in his avatar. He called it "Dugnegons and Dragoms" and the thread spent the next 30 pages stalking his entire extended family. bro has installed electrified cattle fencing after someone apparently planted d20s in his tulip patch. Absurd.

I was going to hire ButtTheShittmanFart for a diplomatic position, but apparently he won't stop making GBS threads up the OSHA thread by calling a bucket loader a bulldozer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
wow count von buttlord is descended from serfs? what a scandal

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ventral EggSac

Wow Binglebungle48 thinks giving babies lighters is ok and that babies can even operate the lighters fine on their own, they said it trains fine motor skills that's so hosed

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i am going to do readings of the posts in this thread and post them as audio files that is a warning and a promise

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
it gives me no pleasure to announce this but HonkeyStomper69 has been milkshake ducked and is currently self-corncobbing on Cowboy Shitler's twitch stream.

barnold posted:

i am going to do readings of the posts in this thread and post them as audio files that is a warning and a promise

lmao excellent

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
texting grindcore meggido not to let The Tittylicker Quartet into the secret GBS discord due to their behavior in last week's Star Citizen open RP.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
phiz kalifa has been exiled from goons with spoons due to their refusal to stop hollering HOT GRAPE every time the notion strikes 'em.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
Sexual_Manbaby posted cringe in QCS. That's right, THE Sexual_Manbaby. I don't think he's going to recover from this one. He's lost face. The other grey forumers only view him as a terrified asexual forcemeat, now.

crimes

alexandriao

barnold posted:

do it coward

alexandriao

sexlover42069 decided to REALLY go off on one in the goatse thread... just... woah. holy poo poo. indescribable.

then they went and posted in the pet helldump thread no problem???!?! what the gently caress?!!?!?!!?!!

nut

cant believe nut posted a picture of his whole rear end

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

alexandriao posted:

do it coward

recording tomorrow :clint:

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
this wrestlefan has wrestlepinions about wrestlemens that i find objectionable. i take no pleasure in reporting this

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khad

third time's the HRAAAAAAAAAAAAALF
big juicy fuckin' farts