Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mark the slavers below
Kamala Harris
Hillary Clinton
None of the above
Goku
Vegeta
View Results

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/ThomasIsOnline/status/1352671946165649408
https://twitter.com/SouuuuWill/status/1376066300741517312

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
democrats are the party of slavery

also republicans

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

*Mod hat on* yes also I am a rape apologist and genocide denier who willingly worked for a senile right wing rapist

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Calling a black woman slaver a slaver is exceptionally gross.

You need to specify that she’s black and woman so we can celebrate the expansion of the slaver class

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

perhaps tucker carlson can sort this out, she should go on his show

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Dustcat posted:

perhaps tucker carlson can sort this out, she should go on his show

It was a penal servitude, Tucker

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

feeling great i didn’t vote for her, unlike spider hyphen man

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
harris and clinton are self-evidently slavers, no further discussion required

vegeta worked for a confirmed slaver for a long time so he's at least an accessory to the crime

goku is a trickier case, but he at the very least condones slavery by associating with notorious slavers or the henchmen thereof and makes excuses for them

so what i'm saying is that harris and clinton represent the ruling classes, vegeta represents the outright reactionary forces in society while goku represents the clueless liberals and all three are necessary to perpetuate modern day slavery

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
and Trunks?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Calling a black woman slaver a slaver is exceptionally gross.

You need to specify that she’s black and woman so we can celebrate the expansion of the slaver class

There were black slavers in the french colonies like Louisiana.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

MonsieurChoc posted:

There were black slavers in the french colonies like Louisiana.

Yes that may be true but have you considered that this might challenge my worldview and make me feel bad?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

on the one hand trunks represents the children of the reactionaries who end up reaping the inevitable bitter fruits of their fathers' misdeeds and on the other hand, after literal magic technology is used to avert those consequences (a commentary on the fascination with nazi wunderwaffen no doubt), the vision of a life of unearned power and privilege that the reactionaries envision for their progeny after the final struggle has been won

in this case one should note that the trunks who went through struggle and suffering and attained power through his own merits is portrayed as inferior to his father in every sense whereas the trunks who inherited everything is shown as superior in natural talent, achieving the same power without much apparent effort, thus reinforcing the critical importance of maintaining a system of privilege and hierarchy in the reactionary mind, a system ultimately built on vegeta's slaving days

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Kuririn, like Kamala, is a literal cop

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
kamala harris is an exceptionally evil piece of poo poo

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Kamala is an old white male cop in the body of a young black woman. The perfect tool for the democrats.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Yes that may be true but have you considered that this might challenge my worldview and make me feel bad?

Yes. :unsmigghh:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
yes

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

Kamala is an old white male cop in the body of a young black woman. The perfect tool for the democrats.

Disney reboots starting to go some strange places

I'd watch it probably just to see if they managed to bungle the theme even worse than Zootopia

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Yes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Is Kamala Harris a slaver? Yes.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
yes

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

baw posted:

democrats are the party of slavery

also republicans

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
actually the republicans (abraham lincon) freed the slaves,,, ??? history101 duh

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
I am not too familiar with the saga of Goku and the Dragon Balls so I didn't mark either him or Vegeta as slavers. I hope I was not incorrect.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
sure, whatever, who cares, call her whatever you want, accurately describing her ag record and tenure will make a bunch of d&d libs mad so go for it I guess

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
dem-ishly: trump was a slaver and its just not a presidential trait. now as a vice-presdential trait....

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
remember when the entire gop claimed Obama was soft on Our Enemies because he wouldn't say the magic words of "Radical Islamic Terrorism" lol

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
i remember the ISIL vs ISIS thing as well - great memories

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
yas kween slave

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

T-Paine posted:

yas kween slave

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
shes khaleesi =D the mother drag0wns ... ❤️ 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
Here's queen explaining the difference between what she does and slavery

Only registered members can see post attachments!

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

quote:

Lawyers for California Attorney General Kamala Harris argued releasing non-violent inmates early would harm efforts to fight California wildfires. Harris told BuzzFeed News she first heard about this when she read it in the paper.
lmao

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

harris actually began her career with an old white cop inside her.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

T-Paine posted:

Here's queen explaining the difference between what she does and slavery

oh great tpaines back there goes the neighborhood

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
Remember growing up in america we were incessantly told personality cults were bad and then in the 2010s both parties decided to commodify it lol

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

boo boo bear posted:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

yes

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

a Loving Dog posted:

oh great tpaines back there goes the neighborhood

lol cspam trading jeevesmeister for tpaine and goatstein. what a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

boo boo bear posted: