Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

fluffyDeathbringer posted:

oh,. sweet, an SSLP of my favourite game in recent history. good stuff so far

sorry about the 1-point ranking, I misclicked when trying to bookmark the thread on mobile. is there some way I can reverse or mitigate that?

I'm pretty sure if you click on the 5-point afterwards or whatever it'll override your old vote but the details of the thread ranking system are a deep mystery only known to the lords of the forums underworld.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Leave posted:

Well, then, Dottie, if you can't reach Alicia, tell me, who ya gonna call?

:black101:

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Is that a Target?

quote:

No ring.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Honestly, as someone who thinks as much people should get their covid shots as soon as possible, I really wouldn't have put a "vaccinated against their will" gag in a video game in the current RL political climate.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

itsasooz posted:

I can appreciate the sentiment, but that line was written in 2015 so, uh, we couldn't exactly predict a world-spanning pandemic combined with a massive spike in anti-vaccination sentiment due to a government run by insane people, and didn't think to scour the entire game later to make sure that no one-off gags had new implications due to... *gestures at everything* :shrug: There's only so much you can do as like a two person hobby team, and this is literally the first time anyone has brought it up.

Fair enough, I didn't know how long this game had been in development.