Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it
oh,. sweet, an SSLP of my favourite game in recent history. good stuff so far

sorry about the 1-point ranking, I misclicked when trying to bookmark the thread on mobile. is there some way I can reverse or mitigate that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

another cool thing about the game is that, iirc, most of the battle themes and some of the boss themes are original compositions by the devs for the game (one of them was even made by the guy who made Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass, I think normal battles cycle between themes randomly so I don't know if we've come across that one yet)

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

itsasooz posted:

Not quite- unity spent a lot of time searching various free music sites for themes, so the lion's share of the music is from cool people who put out resources for free. The Kasey Ozymy one was contributed as part of a secret santa exchange, and it's super great.

EDIT: unity told me there are a few more tracks she commissioned- a battle track, the most common boss battle track, and the scenes in Dottie's house. They were all done by Geoff Moore.

ah, my B, looks like I misread the Original tag in the music files and thought Geoff Moore was a dev or something

he sure did a good job with making his music fit the game's aesthetic, though