Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
falcons are way too good

sneyking is a genius at feeding to get intelligence. bb almost never gets important kills in the midgame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
rip the medusa

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

sheever: sparkly
purge: trying to hard, ugly and boring suit
jenkins: looks very british, actually. those gloves are disgusting though
pflax: needs more chest hair to maximize his english man on vacation in spain look
shoutout out people: appropriate levels of english, well done, crack on

sugar free jazz fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Apr 28, 2024

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I'm sure the most tiltable DOTA2 team currently playing will handle that loss with grace and maturity

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

lol tb pick, gg 3-0

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Wait I had to leave for a bit when BB were up like 17-2 and had a huge lead. What the gently caress happened?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

ChaosReaper posted:

Wait I had to leave for a bit when BB were up like 17-2 and had a huge lead. What the gently caress happened?

You win the game by hitting buildings, not heroes.

(Also the Medusa didn't build for damage so by endgame she was just tickling Falcon's very tanky corees)

Anyway lol BB is completely rattled game 3

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Torontotokyo is gonna drop a slur soon

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

How was this 3-3 when I went out to get a beer

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

this is a cruel slow execution of bb

goddamn falcons

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

Birmingham really does have the best crowd of the circuit.

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
Did the DHL chants go off this year? My crew weren't there to start them this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Wild how unstoppable (other than that one time against XG) falcons are looking right now.