Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

My spear never misses its mark...

ladies
Poor Miero, denied being able to play a game of dotes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jason3232
Apr 11, 2022
That was not a good Void game for Ame

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010
The gently caress was that?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
nice try from China but Russia is too strong

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Dunno if this is the right thread to ask, but am I wrong in thinking a good Faceless Void move is to start with axe/wand/tango/healthvial and then rush MoM so I can start jungling fast and start having a decent shot at getting kills once I get ult up? I feel like the boots don't help that much until later anyway and don't see much impact from the various stats boosting items some people buy like wraith band, but the lifesteal and jungling ability from MoM is huge. Also Wand is just huge for lane survivability, can't live without it.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

sunsfan and synderen are a national treasure

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

this Void needed a midas like 15 minutes ago

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Bisse posted:

Dunno if this is the right thread to ask, but am I wrong in thinking a good Faceless Void move is to start with axe/wand/tango/healthvial and then rush MoM so I can start jungling fast and start having a decent shot at getting kills once I get ult up? I feel like the boots don't help that much until later anyway and don't see much impact from the various stats boosting items some people buy like wraith band, but the lifesteal and jungling ability from MoM is huge. Also Wand is just huge for lane survivability, can't live without it.

no, the movement speed from boots means you get to camps/lane faster and farm way more than MoM, which will give you mana troubles early if you time walk/MoM around to farm.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Why the gently caress are teams not banning Sven against falcons

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

poor Betboom never had a chance

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

fuckin destroyed lmao

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I'm the morphling constantly going full agility vs a core lina

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

NEVER GO FULL AGILITY

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Torontotokyo had an awful series

grats to falcons. understand lategame and your opponents don't

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
this team interview has been great

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Nightfall and TT were both pretty absent in those games. I feel like TT shouldn’t really be playing Mirana. He seems better at scaling 5s that can pop off late game. Undying was never banned that I saw and it’s not horrible against what they were facing, and there’s phoenix too

Master_Odin
Apr 15, 2010

My spear never misses its mark...

ladies

emdash posted:

Nightfall and TT were both pretty absent in those games. I feel like TT shouldn’t really be playing Mirana. He seems better at scaling 5s that can pop off late game. Undying was never banned that I saw and it’s not horrible against what they were facing, and there’s phoenix too
Falcons dumpstered TT when he played Phoenix in the semi-finals series as he had garbage positioning (with a blink dagger!), that I don't blame them for not running it again.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Read that Sumail lost his court case against EG, kind of a bummer.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Geight posted:

Read that Sumail lost his court case against EG, kind of a bummer.

Bleed blue baby

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Sumail needs better lawyers Jesus Christ

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
https://www.dota2.com/patches/7.35d

Nothing too crazy aside from toggling Rapier.

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

start smoking (what's up, gold?)

Zurreco posted:

https://www.dota2.com/patches/7.35d

Nothing too crazy aside from toggling Rapier.

damage dropped from 350 to 100

also spirit getting knocked out by 1win was wild. 1win seemed defensive in all 3 but probably should have won that first one, 100min games get a bit weird tho

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

Lobsterboy posted:

damage dropped from 350 to 100

also spirit getting knocked out by 1win was wild. 1win seemed defensive in all 3 but probably should have won that first one, 100min games get a bit weird tho

The base damage is now +100 but the toggle is between +250 damage and the +25% spell amp

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

+6 base damage on sand king is kinda a lot

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

Geight posted:

The base damage is now +100 but the toggle is between +250 damage and the +25% spell amp

well thatll do it

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Swashbuckle being 3 hits instead of 4 seems like a big deal

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
That was a pretty well-taken fight by Entity. Pity about that “Pure has 12k net worth more than the next closest hero” thing

Lobsterboy
Aug 18, 2003

why is navi jr competing in WEU when navi is EEU

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

Swashbuckle being 3 hits instead of 4 seems like a big deal

I think the damage was increased, so it's equal but just less chances for procs. Probably an indirect nerf to how powerful Diffu Pango is.

Just hit Herald 4. It's been 4 weeks of DOTA, playing a game or two a day as I have time between meetings. I'm starting to figure out my groove as a Support. I had a fun game today where I was p4 hoodwink, and during a failed attempt to gank us bot I got ruptured and TPed out right under their noses. I all chatted "eat turds" and then their Puck started all chatting "0/2 hoodwink shut up" but it's like dude we're up 10-2, and I've sacrificed myself so our offlane LC can get 3 duels. At the end of the game the puck was trash talking how he had more gold than me, he's a Mid puck and he's flexing that he farmed more than a P4 hoodwink in a game they gged out at 35 minutes? Thanks.

dota2 everyone. Also WD continues to be a menace at low MMRs, like people just run in circles when you Ult, it's beautiful.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

WD is a menace at every bracket. Coconut is crazy, huge heals, and if he gets a good ult off it's over

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Apparently Mason got a 7 day ban from twitch for sexual content (eating a hot dog on stream)

E: ok he was pretending to suck off the hot dog but considering what a lot of people get away with on Twitch it still seems silly

Centzon Totochtin fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Mar 23, 2024

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Apparently Mason got a 7 day ban from twitch for sexual content (eating a hot dog on stream)

E: ok he was pretending to suck off the hot dog but considering what a lot of people get away with on Twitch it still seems silly

Probably for the best for Mason. That man is clearly descending to madness on stream.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Went from third place at TI to sucking off a hotdog on stream

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Centzon Totochtin posted:

lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

ok so maybe he was pretending to drink piss by licking mustard off the hotdog and maybe the mayo bit was a little much but still

lagidnam
Nov 8, 2010

OG tried that 20 minutes thing. Somehow didn't work out...

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

lagidnam posted:

OG tried that 20 minutes thing. Somehow didn't work out...

Jerk McJerkface posted:

Like I said many threads ago, OG always looks like they have no idea how to play Dota2, and then at 20 minutes they decide if they are going to win or lose and the game ends.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Liquid went gaimin mode on that qualifier. Such quick games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
topson mid faceless void going 4/4/0 skillbuild, cool

https://www.twitch.tv/teaguvnor pgl qualifiers, tundra vs OG

oh and the item build is manta radiance aghs