Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
pos3 void when chrono was on the insane cd with aghs worked really well as the aura bot, hard to gank laner who could bully supports early on and be insane setup later. I think having your pos4 be relatively useless outside of an ult right now is really bad with how the 2nd rosh buyback fiesta for securing the game is right now. Though time dilation is pretty loving strong if you max it for that 2nd rosh fight timer it might be enough to tip the scales, its a hard spell to measure the effect of as it can either seem broken or do nothing depending on how the enemy uses their spells and what heroes they are on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010

Ravus posted:

I didn't catch any of his games actually this time, went too fast. Was it really bad or just kinda bad?

it was only kinda bad imo, the game moved away from the carries he liked playing too I think

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
I wonder if jungle stacking will be nerfed by making the stacker get less, jungle creeps giving less gold, lane creeps giving even more gold ? gold being deleted and wood becoming the main resource ? let me buy creep upgrades ice frog its time to go full custom game again

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
rtz sven lmao

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
bro no way we saw a pre-emptive pop off in DOTA 2 hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
1 pushup for every rtz loss, personal trainers shaking as their secrets revealed