Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Liverpool signed Ibrahima Konate, a 22-year-old CB from Leipzig who I have never seen play but who I'm certain is the reincarnation of Paolo Maldini.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Woodenlung posted:

His injury record looking good for sure

Torn Muscle Fibre is just code for Being the Best CB in History

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Wish we had trp in the mid 90s and all the posts moaning about the amount of American Newcastle fans

They would've all been run out after "I would love it if we beat them"

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Thousands of posts bemoaning Blackburn buying the league and how it's a herald of the footballing end times.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Vinestalk posted:

Arsenal are Shite
Arsenal are Shiiiite
It's worse than Hibs FC

does that make Spurs Sunni?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jakabite posted:

Full Chelsea kit, remembering when he was a somewhat respected player and not a philandering racist

England's Brave Salmon John Terry

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jose posted:

the changes to training are only for stuff like crosses/free kicks/corners anyway from the sounds of it so its mostly big sam and tony pulis who're getting hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
if the ball goes above head height you're legally required to catch it and drop it on the ground