Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Somehow that crown was making Baron 100k a month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Baron Corbin's new gimmick is my Disco Elysium protagonist, begging everyone he meets for money

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Corbin thing was funny but that was longer than the women’s tag match and cesaro match combined.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Eat My Fuc posted:

I really am done with MItB as a gimmick, and ladder matches in general

Agreed, the genre peaked with Jun Kasai vs Yoshitatsu

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sorry I was trying to eat nachos

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Nakamura got a live guitar player?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
yes, Rick loving Boogs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rip Biz.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I think the second hour of this show's been pretty good tbh

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Ringo Roadagain posted:

if I’m correct, this is supposed to be the good show right? How bad must raw be that this is considered good in comparison

Just go through my posts and start clicking streamable links. I would post whatever I could find to recap any of WWE shows. It's bad. It's all bad. NXT is the less bad

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3964801&userid=117563&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
How long has Pat McCafee been doing this by the way I havent watched in a while but enjoy his show (or the short clips that get recommended)

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Naks gear rules

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
naks new gear is pretty cool actually

idk i like the rick boogs thing.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Yeah I've enjoyed the second hour for the most part. It felt like they actually front loaded ad breaks a bit.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Lotta good talent in this match

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Jesus seth almost died

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Digital Jedi posted:

Just go through my posts and start clicking streamable links. I would post whatever I could find to recap any of WWE shows. It's bad. It's all bad. NXT is the less bad

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3964801&userid=117563&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Are the entrances always this long or is it just because it’s the first live crowd show?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

There's a dude rebuilding the announce table, you can hear the drill on the ring mic.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the cincinnati bengals

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jul 17, 2021

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I'll still make a bit of time each week for Smackdown. My wrestling watching is basically NXT, Dynamite, Smackdown in a week.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm just eating my ice cream with smackdown on in the background and using an entire segment to do two loving entrances sandwiched in between commercial breaks for their main event is so awful

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Are the entrances always this long or is it just because it’s the first live crowd show?

It varies but I would say yes they usually are on the longer side

And immediate commercial

Also, Seth's tron is very V for Vendetta

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The length of entrances is almost as long as the length of in-ring action this week

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

surf rock posted:

Baron Corbin's new gimmick is my Disco Elysium protagonist, begging everyone he meets for money

Virgil Texas is fired

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Yeah AEW entrances are way shorter than WWE entrances. I mean it was practical for a long time because their ramp was like 3 steps to the ring in Daily Place but in general wrestlers are getting to the ring way faster.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
We're on page 7! WWE is back!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

that rolling loud poo poo is smart

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Blaise330 posted:

Seven times the normal number of pages!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It'll be back to 2 pages next week, don't worry

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Blaise330 posted:

The A show is back, baby!

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

As an Orlando local I hope Ric Boogz earns a nice living in a central Florida suburb forever

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

that rolling loud poo poo is smart

Sucks for the live crowd though.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Haha holy poo poo the camera man got destroyed.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

next week will be atrocious because it will be a bunch of goons proudly declaring they know nothing about rap or pop music and someone will say deborah harry invented rap

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jesus KO

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

7 minute main event. 3 minute commercial during it too lol

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Big Queefy posted:

The A show is back, baby!

Yeah the dynamite thread only had fort... a few pages

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I love the camera doing a full 360 after being knocked down

idk about the ref moving the ladder to get Big E's right shoulder down on the mat though, lol

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Can’t wait till rampage pulls 20 plus pages for an hour show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Man 2 hours of wrestling is still a lot to ask for from any company at my age. I feel embarrassed for myself watching 2 hours of it when I'm like 33.