Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

:emptyquote:

fake edit: update on last page

CJacobs posted:

Let's turn some gators into gumbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CJacobs posted:

Holy poo poo do I wanna play Dead Island again now thank you so much for reminding me of its existence

Now squash that impulse because it's terrible!!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

The mighty morphing molded continue to mutate, but one particular place of punishment remains valid.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
I kind of want to see a mod for this that replaces all Boxer Effigies with Champion Effigies.

See just how strong you can make the Punch.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I was wondering how the first video was that long so I skipped it around until I realised it took 15 minutes to leave the room you start in. Then I closed the window. God bless

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Good lord, I did NOT need that much swamp butt in my face. Also, someone get our boy a pair of brass knuckles, clearly swamp man needs a better, more thorough beat down.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

some plague rats posted:

I was wondering how the first video was that long so I skipped it around until I realised it took 15 minutes to leave the room you start in. Then I closed the window. God bless

I'm pretty sure you left this exact comment on my RE4 playthrough five years ago. God bless

edit: Honestly the preamble leading up to the first punch is worth it because then it never stops after that for even a second it's wonderful

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I LOOKED IT UP. It was someone else complaining on the internet

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I can't believe people would complain on the internet!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It's also the first video I've put out on youtube in 8 months so it's ok to take a little while to get to the punching, I've been busy being depressed

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.
It was relevant discussion to the game and there was no meandering past that point, so it's a rather petty complaint. Also... most of that time was cutscene anyways?

I for one appreciate the raw enthusiasm taking place for punching zombies.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

CJacobs posted:

It's also the first video I've put out on youtube in 8 months so it's ok to take a little while to get to the punching, I've been busy being depressed

Yay for getting back to it! I hope you're doing okay, what with the *gestures at everything*

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

CJacobs posted:

I'm pretty sure you left this exact comment on my RE4 playthrough five years ago. God bless

I would never! Normally I enjoy the meandering but when it's delaying the punching that is unacceptable, to me

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

stryth posted:

Also, someone get our boy a pair of brass knuckles, clearly swamp man needs a better, more thorough beat down.
You'd think that with all the random scrap metal Joe's been finding in the swamp that he'd be able to make a pair of his own, but apparently Capcom had to reign in the insanity somewhere, I guess.

azren
Feb 14, 2011

That boss fight was amazing.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

My final fantasy? A farewell from the family, brother.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

I cannot believe that Joe Baker's final power-up is the Powerglove.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

:goku:

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!

I just couldn't help it.

stryth fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Dec 2, 2021

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

stryth posted:

I just couldn't help it.

stryth posted:

I just couldn't help it.

stryth posted:

I just couldn't help it.

liquidypoo
Aug 23, 2006

Chew on that... you overgrown son of a bitch.

Holy poo poo, yes.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Oh man that rules!

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Thank you, thank you, I don't try often, but I do try.

Edit: You know, it just occurred to me now, looking at that picture. That isn't the Nintendo power glove, in fact I don't know what that glove is.

stryth fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Dec 2, 2021

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Jack Baker turned into a Prototype man!

Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Imagining a Brave New World
Ramrod XTreme
That was awesome. I was ducking and clenching my fists in some of those fights, purely out of reflex.

Zoe deserved a good rescue.

Thanks for playing & showing us!

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
That was magical

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

that ruled

only improvement could be a newgame+ where you keep all the boxer/champion effigies to beccome Too Powerful (and a newgame++ where you get the robofist as well)

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

biosterous posted:

that ruled

only improvement could be a newgame+ where you keep all the boxer/champion effigies to beccome Too Powerful (and a newgame++ where you get the robofist as well)

There is in fact a new game plus where you do just that, and a new game plus plus where you don't just get one robo fist but dual robo fists

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

That's your next video, right?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
oh my god i wanted to so bad but joe must die is loving insane

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

CJacobs posted:

oh my god i wanted to so bad but joe must die is loving insane

It's one of those modes where there is absolutely no shame in using NG+ weapons to get through it. Joe's fists go from being powerful to being a feather touch.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

CJacobs posted:

There is in fact a new game plus where you do just that, and a new game plus plus where you don't just get one robo fist but dual robo fists

:getin:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT, CLANCY ISN'T BACK YET. LUCAS HACKED THE VIDEO AND DESYNCHRONIZED LIQUIDY BY LIKE A LOT SOMEHOW SO I HAVE TO RE-RENDER IT

LOOK FORWARD TO THE RETURN OF CLANCY IN RESIDENT EVIL VILLAGE SOON

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Dec 6, 2021

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN.

Clancy's back, and more badass than you probably ever thought he was capable of! Gotta love home cooking.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
So I don't think the argument and stabbing is related to having painting A in your inventory. (I don't think there is a way to avoid having it in your inventory?) It seems to be a random thing that happens when she comes to check on you from what I was finding.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
You're correct, you can't put the C painting back because the clock chime lowers after it rings I believe. I think the stabbing scene happens if you leave the drawer with the note open (not the one you can't close), on the first go-round the room, because that's the only one of my takes where I did that combo of screwups and got that scene. Guess they figured you screwed up anyway so something fun may as well occasionally happen to poor Clancy instead of just Marguerite coming back.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Drawers. Clancy's greatest nemesis.

He just can't see them once they've been opened. They become invisible to him.

Why else would he not close them?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

drat, Nightmare seems like so much fun!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Congrats, everyone who participated! See you tomorrow :)

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Dec 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

nightmare looks Very Fun And Good! it's pretty great how they took this rad game and then made a bunch of rad dlcs that really shake up the formula but in a good way pretty much each time