Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Where is Gardner Minshew now that he's away from the oppressive Jaguars regime and has found his true home in Philadelphia? Is he higher than Hurts or would someone have to kidnap Jalen Hurts and tie him in a burlap bag and find a secluded spot and leave him in the desert all alone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
He sucks who cares

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Quiet Feet posted:

Where is Gardner Minshew now that he's away from the oppressive Jaguars regime and has found his true home in Philadelphia? Is he higher than Hurts or would someone have to kidnap Jalen Hurts and tie him in a burlap bag and find a secluded spot and leave him in the desert all alone?

You’ll have to wait until week 4 to know

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

GNU Order posted:

You’ll have to wait until week 4 to know

unless he isn't starting in which case he will not be ranked.

spoilers: drew lock lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:sushiyes:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

blarzgh posted:

2019:
Cowboys WRs - #1 Drops

drops are a quarterback stat hth

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I'd swap Baker and Dak, but otherwise, good list. Tanny at 11 feels very correct.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

already interested in seeing how things have shaken up before week one thanks to all that has happened. we're really going to see a lot of things having happened by the end of week 4. there could be retired qbs on the list by then that would need changing, or qbs that moved up or down the list.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

a neat cape posted:

I never left an NFL game because my spleen hurt, and I also never ran out of the back of an endzone during an NFL game. These are facts I can prove.

you actually can’t prove a negative, actually, so this is false

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

so far my predictions are that lamar jackson will go down a little bit but not much. i also think matt stafford might go up a little bit but not much. he's pretty high up already. i think cam newton might go down but i don't really know. it's hard to judge the lower ranked qbs. so far i think jameis winston might move up a little. we're a few weeks away from an update and many new things will happen before then so this is just 'messing around'. don't expect my thoughts to translate to the real deal. don't bet on anything using my ideas. only do that if my ideas are exactly the same as yours and then you have two ideas bonding together and strengthening eachother to become closer to reality. thinking is believing

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

How heavily will the outcome of today's chargers cowboys game weigh in the updated ranking

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chucktesla posted:

How heavily will the outcome of today's chargers cowboys game weigh in the updated ranking

That depends how the quarterbacks play

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I demand you rank Zach Wilson right now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the rankings will be updated after week four's games.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

the rankings will be updated after week four's games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

every week justin herbert has an opportunity to etch a little bit more into his legacy and he always delivers on it. never seen anything like it. it's possible that he could move up into being a top 3 quarterback this season. we don't know, and the rankings will be updated for the first time later on in a few days, but it's an exciting year for teams and qbs.