Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Amni for fucks sake have you posted about anything else all game om loving g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Amnistar posted:

Oh man, This set-up spec just reveals that binus is, in fact, not 3rd party. Because he thinks *I'm* third party.

Vote binus.

i have an alternate theory for you

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Bifauxnen posted:

Amni for fucks sake have you posted about anything else all game om loving g

I *caught* binus as non-town at the very least. Don't act like this is some kind of bullshit me being hung up on a single player that is actually town. Binus is *not* town.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

i have an alternate theory for you

I would love to hear your theory gulag!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Amnistar posted:

I *caught* binus as non-town at the very least. Don't act like this is some kind of bullshit me being hung up on a single player that is actually town. Binus is *not* town.

Lmfao binus openly claiming poo poo isn't you "catching" poo poo

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Amnistar posted:

Oh man, This set-up spec just reveals that binus is, in fact, not 3rd party. Because he thinks *I'm* third party.

Vote binus.

Ok, this is compelling. I’ll read b- again.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Bifauxnen posted:

I disagree. He is openly theorizing in a way that doesn’t make sense if he is what he claims.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

I have been riding binus since before he claimed bif. I identified him as non-town on D2.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Amnistar posted:

I would love to hear your theory gulag!

He's built differently

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

merk posted:

I disagree. He is openly theorizing in a way that doesn’t make sense if he is what he claims.

If you wanna think he's just scum ok sure but "binus is non-town!!" is still loving lol like yeah, he fuckin told you

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GulagDolls posted:

He's built differently

Gulag I love u

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

If you wanna think he's just scum ok sure but "binus is non-town!!" is still loving lol like yeah, he fuckin told you

loving hell Bif. You're better than this. I caught Binus on Day 2.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’m on board now. I think b- could be scum/SK or, at worst, he’s survivor and we lose nothing.

##vote b-

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Listen I just can never actually believe binus is scum because he does so much absolutely dumb poo poo as town

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

b-minus1 posted:

Oh poo poo. Earlier today I was doing some setup spec and concluded that a 4 man scum team in a 14 player setup would be too unbalanced. I was a late edition and I doubt there was any major modification to existing teams. Which is why I’m a 3p survivor. I could see the original setup being 3 scum 10 town and a 3p role. My pm talks about how I will do whatever it takes to go to clown college. Maybe the jester failed out of clown college and wants revenge lmao. Could also explain why amni lurked d1.wanted to get that day execution. Oh man we just solved the game. Ok I’m convinced. Not voting amni for the rest Of the game

Another point on this post is that Amnistar has not played like a jester at all, so this is meaningless, unhelpful stuff. A jester would be claiming random contradictory crap on d2 to get eliminated.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Bifauxnen posted:

Listen I just can never actually believe binus is scum because he does so much absolutely dumb poo poo as town

He’s definitely not town. Do you think he’s steak gambitting and actually is town?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Bifauxnen posted:

Yea, but there is a difference between "I don't think binus is scum" and what you're doing.

You asked me if I was going to contribute, and I have. I caught non-town on D2. Don't bitch about me not contributing to the game when I caught someone that has admitted to not being town and then focusing on getting that person eliminated.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

merk posted:

He’s definitely not town. Do you think he’s steak gambitting and actually is town?

Oh well no

I thought the survivor variant poo poo made sense and it's not like I ever *mind* killing binus I just expect it'll end up like Grandi you know just wish fulfilment

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Listen all I know is my usual D1 better-than-lategame reads actually sucked and I got no loving clue and whenever I'm loving wrong, scum are there to back me the hell up and Obama might be splitting hairs over who voted where first but he was voting the same as me on this path to hell

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

killing hal for no reason today is curiously appealing

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

merk posted:

Seriously? Now that you know I’m survivor, go back and read my posts and it will be obvious to you thst I have played with a survivor mentality all game

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Amnistar posted:

loving hell Bif. You're better than this. I caught Binus on Day 2.

LOL

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

Seriously? Now that you know I’m survivor, go back and read my posts and it will be obvious to you thst I have played with a survivor mentality all game

MAKE SURE THE DOC IS ON ME YOU GUYS

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

How do you catch an unflipped player

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

Another point on this post is that Amnistar has not played like a jester at all, so this is meaningless, unhelpful stuff. A jester would be claiming random contradictory crap on d2 to get eliminated.

This is a fair point. Just trying to make sense of amnis play in this game. Because he’s incredibly wrong and if would be funny in any other situation that didn’t involve him voting me. Btw he still thinks you’re scum as well

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

t a s t e posted:

How do you catch an unflipped player

Track or watch em at the NK
Cop result
Soul read
Tbf

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I caught Hal on days 1, 2, and 3, but no one seemed to notice. Curious.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Track or watch em at the NK
Cop result
Soul read
Tbf

Ok but I mean more like appealing to the crowd on “catching” someone we don’t have any sense of as scum

Like maybe but idk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It’s just sus to me

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

merk posted:

the only thing I find curious is why he would come out w/ a nightkill claim if scum

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

GulagDolls posted:

the only thing I find curious is why he would come out w/ a nightkill claim if scum

I was thinking about this some and do not know why any third party would ever claim to be third party and a kill, so….

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
B-, why did you want to be left alone on night actions n1?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

GulagDolls posted:

I wouldn’t. I was going to claim af the start of d3 regardless of result. It’s why I asked for protection on n1 and n2.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

merk posted:

I was thinking about this some and do not know why any third party would ever claim to be third party and a kill, so….

If he's a survivor and wants to maybe side with scum

So scum won't kill him, but we can't afford to kill him right now even with him claiming that bullshit so he can get away with it

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

B-, why did you want to be left alone on night actions n1?

My one shot ability didn’t unlock until n2. I didn’t want to be killed by scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

merk posted:

Also it was only a kill because I copped town.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

b-minus1 posted:

Also it was only a kill because I copped town.

Wait what

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Did I miss something? What happens if you had investigated scum?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

B is claiming a survivor with a weird brutal cop who nevertheless wanted to help town in a game where it benefits him not to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It doesn’t check out