Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I think this game undersells what it must be like exploring one of these derelicts. We see all kinds of weird stuff in the background like disused fighter jets, Ancient crumbling machinery, Bridges and pillars criss-crossing vast expanses to name a few things. Any one of these ships must be the size of a city, no wonder people choose to make a living there.

Oh also, this game looks like it would be a living nightmare for people with descision paralysis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I think this would be a good ship to invest in some generators, it would help you keep tabs on where things are when they move around.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Y'know, if you do want to be energized before a potentially difficult battle you could always place down a generator. If I recall correctly that's one of the effects they give you.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Sometimes the twist is there is no twist. I also have no idea what those weird survey computer terminals were about, I think we killed the boss too quickly four us to tell if we altered the fight in any way.