Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
its not fiend goo, it was a reference to the brood bloodbath, which pat called a brood bath for w/e reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

reignofevil posted:

Edge whipped up a massive bucket of fiend-goo and hung it from the ceiling, then he turned the lights red on the titantron and employed Kane's titantron fire effect on the sub-trons, then he dropped the goo on Seth.

like yeah it's literally just this. what does it even mean. edge isn't known for gooing people. it isn't a gimmick. it doesn't reference some former match. it's just stupid goo.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

brood goop

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the brood beat didnt kick in

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
If Vince wants goo Vince gets goo.

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
How long has Carmella had Generic CAW Theme 6

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

:lol: roman's cool mint blast

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
romans a successful heel because no one chants john cena suuuuucks anymore i guess

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Does Roman just get super nervous around Cena or does he still kind of suck I don't watch regularly but I thought he got better (and is, in fact, the best wrestler in the best storyline ever)

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
Dr. John Cena, 1-2-3

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Does Roman just get super nervous around Cena or does he still kind of suck I don't watch regularly but I thought he got better (and is, in fact, the best wrestler in the best storyline ever)

I mean his reaction to the promo tells you everything

roman is garbage and always has been and that really sucks

sure hope juan cenar doesn't get covid

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
is it always this bad? it feels like a studio wrestling show done live.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

loser leaves wwe match lol

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Wow what a weird stip to add. Basically guarantees Roman doesn't lose.

Oh well time for the main event show now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Roman to AEW gently caress yea