Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

And they apparently want her to be a heel.

Let's see the crowd cheer Becky no matter what tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

prayers up for the chugs army

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

is it massively glitchy for anyone else

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

I'm here for Adam Cole to debut as Michael Cole's brother.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
KO on commentary replacing pat who has covid (i would make fun of pat but he is fully vax'd so i have to begrudgingly say get well soon)

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
KO on commentary is good poo poo.

Ah the McGregor line...haven't heard that one in a while

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Becky Reigns and Charlotte are all that keeps me watching and they’re really trying to abandon me

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Here comes everyone's favorite #1 contender for the title who never wins a match, Zelina Vega!

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao jobber parade

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
lmao more jobbers coming out to challenge for the title

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

DarkstarIV posted:

Here comes everyone's favorite #1 contender for the title who never wins a match, Zelina Vega!

Well she is 0-7 since coming back so she is clearly 3 losses over due

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Where's Toni

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

This is bizarro version of Punks return if you had people constantly interrupting

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Digital Jedi posted:

Well she is 0-7 since coming back

It's very bold of WWE to use the golf score system to determine #1 contenders.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Crowd is quiet and looks confused. Not sure if desired reaction or not

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I had 20 minutes to kill and figured I'd turn on Smackdown for the first time in like a year to see if they did even a single interesting thing with Becky, and then they did the 'every woman in the entire roster is involved in this angle' thing they've always done and I'll see y'all at the next pay per view

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Carmella hasn't won since 6/4
Zelina hasn't won at all
Liv hasn't won since 7/2

What a strong women's roster!

Commercial to a 4 way match to challenge Becky?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Digital Jedi posted:

Carmella hasn't won since 6/4
Zelina hasn't won at all
Liv hasn't won since 7/2

What a strong women's roster!

According to Cole, Becky has the power to decide who she faces and when apparently!

Realistically though she's just gonna duck every challenger until she's forced into a match.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

At some point WWE’s metrics showed them that anger/sadness provides the most engagement possible with “the product” so this will always be a show that intentionally tries to make the consumer depressed.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Yea I assume she still isn't ready to have a match for a while. Extreme Rules is 4 weeks away so could clearly see them not having her wrestle at all if for any length

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Digital Jedi posted:

bahahah so loving predictable

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Digital Jedi posted:

Yea I assume she still isn't ready to have a match for a while. Extreme Rules is 4 weeks away so could clearly see them not having her wrestle at all if for any length

I mean if that was the case then why did they put the title on her? Then I remembered: "Oh, its WWE."

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

guys why is this on

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Zelina is now 0-8! :confuoot:

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I have started Smackdown. I will say that I appreciate a 4-way match being elimination rules. I am not a fan of one fall multi-person matches.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Off to make a character in Saint's Row III with zombie voice!!!

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

DarkstarIV posted:

Zelina is now 0-8! :confuoot:

malakai blacks eye injury grows larger with each loss

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
confusing booking aside that was a pretty good match

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

liv would be a pretty good aew poach, she seems talented as gently caress and could be like a tay conti style reinvention while being a few levels higher on tv-readiness

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Is Heyman officially a member of Roman’s tribe

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I hope they don’t let the Usos drink at tonight’s celebration.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol this song

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Is Heyman officially a member of Roman’s tribe

roman doesn't even have a tribe

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

He’s been standing there for at least 5 minutes.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

god this is depressing

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

What happens during the commercials at these taping? Everyone just seems to stand around for 5 minutes every time there’s a break.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

CopywrightMMXI posted:

What happens during the commercials at these taping? Everyone just seems to stand around for 5 minutes every time there’s a break.

The lights dim and they show commercials on the tron while the wrestlers stand in the dark like dopes

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

The lights dim and they show commercials on the tron while the wrestlers stand in the dark like dopes

That sounds boring. Oh and the match just ended in less than 2 and a 1/2 minutes after a run in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
God I am completely bored of Otis.