Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
The replay on that P-shot was worse than the live run of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
How is this game 0-0

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

grack posted:

How is this game 0-0

Exactly

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

grack posted:

How is this game 0-0

The Canucks tight and reliable defensive structure.

Canucks are going to win of a bullshit bounce, guess is weird bounce off a dump in.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

VOTE1 posted:

The Canucks tight and reliable defensive structure.

So Thatcher Demko

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I'm convinced these two teams don't give a poo poo about this game.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Calgary should shoot the puck, imo.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol, this game.

What's the call

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Of all the games I decided to watch.

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

What’s the record for number of power plays to end up a 0-0 regulation game?

Both power players absolutely woeful

Edit: I see we’re trying multi puck

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
A Canucks fan at the bar literally jinxed this game for them.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
It’s hilarious that after the entire hnic panel were talking about Miller leading by example and bringing his work ethic every single game blah blah and then he just completely gives up on the play leading to the OT gwg because he’s whining about a non-call

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
If Mike Matheson wasn't an incredibly brainless player he would have recognized that if he slows up the King there Letang takes the man in the middle. Instead he slides and achieves nothing allowing the wide open player to score.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I don't know about you, but I am ready for My Dumb TeamTM to poop themselves against a team that has 1 win in its last 12 games tonight. :shepicide:

Though, to be fair, Korpi has played better than his numbers show.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

<<<----- :siren: Him :siren:

e- :siren: The other guy who was traded to Columbus with him. :siren:

e2- :siren: Gut dang, this team is dangerous shorthanded :siren:

e3- :siren: Chinny :siren:

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jan 31, 2022

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
https://mobile.twitter.com/SpokedZ/status/1487954232607133702

Scored just after the expiration of the powerplay granted for the rare roughed minor

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
:siren:[B]y:siren:

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
smdh Duhaime

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Kirilllllllll

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Good news- CBJ have only allowed three shots to the Panthers through 12 minutes.

Bad news- They've all gone in.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

What in the gently caress was Tavares doing there?

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

3 blatant penalties by the hawks in the first 90 seconds...guess the referees aren't awake yet.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

lol

Leafs D are insanely bad and all but Campbell’s also not looking amazing

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Maybe the coach should stop playing the rookie defenseman who keeps causing multiple goals against every game for a bit, I dunno.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

The Wings are playing the Ducks tonight, and the Detroit broadcast is extremely not jealous of all the attention Trevor Zegras is getting

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: CBJ have no business being in this game, yet they're playing like a team that wants payback for getting pantsed the last time these two met. :siren:

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Is it possible the Leafs got tired of blowing all those 3-1 leads and are now playing 4D chess to go down 1-3 and be the team that roars back

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Panthers/Jackets has been such a weird game

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

:siren: PATTY HAS FOUR GOALS IN ABOUT 24 HOURS :siren:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Laine :sickos:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Panthers offense playing like they’re at home, defense playing like they’re on the road.

I just want to see Gudas go back to his former self for a moment and break Domi’s teeth though.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

EL BROMANCE posted:

Panthers offense playing like they’re at home, defense playing like they’re on the road.

I just want to see Gudas go back to his former self for a moment and break Domi’s teeth though.

Only if somebody can run Gudas. :colbert:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This team's defense is rear end.

E- Fire Larsen.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol no one stopping anything.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

This game makes perfectly clear where the CBJ's strengths and weaknesses lie.

This team has plenty of offense. They're averaging 3.57 goals per game.

This team has no defense and it doesn't matter if you have a potentially dangerous goalie when you can't help him turn pucks away and an equal or greater number of pucks go in per game.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Oilers/Sens showing 9/11 during the intermission?

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
Akira Shmeeeeeeeed

what a name

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Koopa Kid posted:

Is it possible the Leafs got tired of blowing all those 3-1 leads and are now playing 4D chess to go down 1-3 and be the team that roars back

Plan status: enacted.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

lol Devils

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lol