Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Most of psychology is fake, thank you replication crisis for exposing the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/DevinBook/status/1481395526989979655?s=20

lol

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

kalensc posted:

I don't intend to derail from NBA chat, but I do want to use one post to stress that:

- Yes, your governments, judges, big money, etc keep finding new ways to harm the average individual & their loved ones, and it's incredibly hosed up;

- The ridiculous messaging has been singularly focused on vaccines and immediate survival rates, and failed you with respect to providing clear and concise information on masking, air ventilation, and the organ damage/degradation detected in "fully recovered" patients (children and young adults too);

- That being said, there are a few ways to greatly reduce the risk of exposure/transmission, both for the individual out in the world and small groups at an office or classroom. They're not too costly nor complicated to use/setup, and the knowledge that you've increased your protective/preventative measures can be a huge boon to your mental health and stress levels. Those in charge failed you and suggested infection was inevitable but gently caress them and their ineptitude. We'll protect ourselves and our communities.

I've spent a lot of time over the past year+ learning all I can so that I could share key info with my family and friends. I'm happy to offer the same help to anyone who sends me a PM.

Stay safe my fellow ballers and hoopers. :love:

Thank you coronavirus posters. Without your incredible research (posting Eric Feigl-Ding tweets) I wouldn't be able to read this in every single thread on the forums.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

:sickos: