Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
If the Raptors can just stay in that top 8 they are going to give some team fits in the playoffs. Probably not make it all the way but they're still good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
bulls are frauds

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
DEMAR

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

LETS GO AYO

LETS GO AYO AGAIN

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

AAAAAYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Bulls are for real

going to the superbowl.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I think narrowly closing out this game against the 11-40 Magic proves the Bulls are actually legit

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

xbilkis posted:

I think narrowly closing out this game against the 11-40 Magic proves the Bulls are actually legit

:hmmyes:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls now have more wins than all of last season lmao

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Suns are red hot.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

bulls now have more wins than all of last season lmao

https://twitter.com/_MarcusD3_/status/1488713418131525632

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Dubs B team making quite the comeback this quarter

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Nets still trying to shoot out opposing teams without KD is sad.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
The Nets are not a fun team to watch play basketball.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I will credit this game though it's picked up in the second quarter since the Suns spent too long on Biyombo.

Chris Paul outflopping Harden.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
If Blake had played with Kobe like Dr. Buss had hoped for he would've been like....well even better, since he's always been a master of receiving the Kobe Assist.

jmzero
Jul 24, 2007

Paperback Writer posted:

Dubs B team making quite the comeback this quarter

I was amused that the Warriors backup dancers were putting up a fight here.... but actually getting a win while sitting the whole team is nutbars.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The rip through is a questionable enough call but the way Paul does it is 100% contact created by him.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Nash gives up way too easy for modern NBA.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Suns have been so much fun to watch this year. Wish we still had Torrey Craig as that extra rotation dude but this team is so well balanced.

Hopefully we can get. CAM PAYNE. Back soon and spell CP3 a bit. He’s been incredible lately

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Rick posted:

The rip through is a questionable enough call but the way Paul does it is 100% contact created by him.

I hate it on the same level as the jump up and thrust your chest into a nearby defender while chucking a bullshit three maneuver.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
CHA-BOS has been very fun so far

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I love Mad Maxey so much. Dude just makes me smile.

Os Furoris
Aug 19, 2002

I love Tre Mann’s attitude. lovely tats and a will to compete. I hope he gets traded somewhere nice.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
mobley, cannot dribble

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Os Furoris posted:

I love Tre Mann’s attitude. lovely tats and a will to compete. I hope he gets traded somewhere nice.

His crossover stepback is dope. Just wish he didn't completely disappear on defense

Os Furoris
Aug 19, 2002

Think Less posted:

His crossover stepback is dope. Just wish he didn't completely disappear on defense

Rookie SG. He could get to merely bad.

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Os Furoris posted:

Rookie SG. He could get to merely bad.

I hope so! Main thing I see is that he gets caught ball watching. Mavs scored because of it 3 times so far

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Honestly I doubt the people desecrating synagogues are listening to this wed. night nba matchup

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
Good rear end block from bazely. Goddamn

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
cavs playing now?

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
25 for mann through 3!

Think Less fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Feb 3, 2022

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kevin love is the greatest player in cavaliers history

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm not sure how Julius didn't get ejected but this game really got ruined by all that.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

klove fronting is very weird for a guy whose main defensive skill is being doughy

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
nice lil larry bird pass there

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
If the Mavs actually piss away back to back games against Orlando and OKC so help me god I'm gonna be really annoyed while I play Monster Hunter

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016
Love the Dirk fadeaway silhouette on the mavs court

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I believe the Mavs collectively shoot 0% when the pump fake and side step for the 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Also these refs have been hilariously bad all game