Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Doudrop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Does anyone remember the four doinks

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Does anyone remember the four doinks

Yeah I'm a Bears fan

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
What if Jamie Hayter joined Tay Jay and they became Tay Jay Hay

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

IGgy IGsen posted:

What if Jamie Hayter joined Tay Jay and they became Tay Jay Hay

Then AEW somehow signs Summer Rae...

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Elephant Ambush posted:

Then AEW somehow signs Summer Rae...

And former NXT UK Women's champion Kay Lee Ray

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Suplex Liberace posted:

A lady version of the miz

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lady version of the miz

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Kinda looks like Elizabeth Olsen with man hands

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

yea ok posted:

lady version of the miz

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yea ok posted:

lady version of the miz

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yea ok posted:

lady version of the miz

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
she came to play

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

yea ok posted:

lady version of the miz

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Dark Statlander

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

neoaxd posted:

Dark Statlander

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

"Hyper" Sanshiro Takagi

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

neoaxd posted:

Dark Statlander

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

neoaxd posted:

Dark Statlander

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Tucked in T-shirt, black high and tight jorts, and double knee brace stone cold

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
I hope I'm not too late, but

neoaxd posted:

Dark Statlander

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

92. Stephanie McMahon has a strap-on & has used it on Austin, HHH & Chyna.

117. At a hotel with Sandman once, he went out on the balcony, dropped his pants and yelled "2 Cold Scorpio ain't got poo poo on me."

137. James Storm is an rear end in a top hat. A week into the business he was stretching newer guys and telling them to pay their dues. But that is different now. He cries a lot. If he doesn't like a match, he cries backstage afterward. I'm not making this up. He's just really sensitive now.

143. Norman Smiley once knocked out Rick Steiner with one punch in a bar fight.

152. Balls Mahoney is also a satanist. James Mitchell is an atheist like Raven and CW Anderson but not a satanist. He thinks everyone is wrong.

163. There's another story (this is sad that I remember all of these) about a time when Missy and Eddie Gilbert were having relationship problems, so she'd moved into her own apartment. She started dating Bill Fralic (thanks to Jim Ross hooking them up), but Eddie found out. One day he comes over to her place ready to go after whatever guy he found in Missy's bed. In the process, he knocks over a grill on the patio of the apartment that he thought was Missy's. When he finally gets into the apartment, Fralic is really cool with him and ends up giving Eddie a ride back to his place. As Eddie is apologizing for barging in, he says he's sorry about the grill. Fralic and Missy say, it's not ours. From the patio comes a voice, "It's mine!" The voice of the grill owner belonged to none other than Buff Bagwell.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

167. Arn Anderson passed out in a bar in Georgia around 1995. He was in a circular booth with a beer in his hand when he passed out. The funny thing is that even passed out he held the beer in his hand only slightly tilted never allowing a drop to hit the floor. When security came to take him outside they woke him up and he pissed all over himself before calling them "cocksuckers."

168. At those January MLW tapings a few of the boys and regular every day citizens got wet when water balloons fell five stories upon them. The culprit liked to disguise his voice as a bird when he did it. But his voice sounds like a bass CD rumbling it's so deep. The culprit: Low Ki!

177. Towel Boy Eric Tuttle gave Tommy Dreamer to get into ECW.

179. The AWA wrestlers in the 70s usually had three nights off in a row. One time Dusty Rhodes and Dick Murdoch got drunk, drove all the way from Minnesota to Louisiana for the sole purpose of kidnapping a mule, and brought it back to their apartment complex in Minnesota. Bored with just having the mule around the apartment, Murdoch got drunk(or was still drunk?), went to some country and western bar in downtown Minneapolis and rode the mule into the bar while firing a gun in the air.

185. I heard the TNA ring girl Athena has a foot and leg fetish and apparently was caught trying to run off with Zach Gowen's fake leg.

187. Hawk started taking Rhesus Monkey Hormones, which were big in the bodybuilding community at the time. He told Bill Watts that every morning his first thought when he woke up would be that he wanted to kill somebody. "That's a wonderful way to live." said Watts.

195. Don Fargo (Jackie's "brother") had a pierced cock. Apparently, he liked to hook it up to a dust pan and pull a brick around the locker room. No word on whether this was meant to entertain or intimidate his fellow workers.

207. Bruiser Brody once assaulted a fan with a vomit-drenched mop, because he was trying to kill the territory.

Okay I'll stop now

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Thankj you CoachTonyK

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

You're welcome

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Kip sabians box

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I don't even care if these are true or not they always make me lol

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Sandman McMahon posted:

177. Towel Boy Eric Tuttle gave Tommy Dreamer to get into ECW.
I'll bet he did!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Jade Cargill

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Julia Hart (w/eyepatch)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Snookie

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Joe Burrow

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Dark Stat (again)

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

maria menounos

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

cyndi lauper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Brandi Rhodes (Nightmare Collective)